Losing control

Brandon X Lucas/Boat

Boats PoV:

Me and Gallron were arguing about telling the guild about our current situation.
"What's the issue why cant you tell them!?"
"I'm just not comfortable with telling them yet."
"Is this about your crush." My face lit up red.
"Gallron please don't start this." She rolled her eyes and just sighed.
"He's not going to hate you if you tell him."
"About what about how I have a crush on him or about the barrier?" I say sarcastically.
"Both actually."
"I will just not today..." I look away form her.
Gallron stands up and walks towards me stopping in-front of me.
"Then when?"
"First off take a couple steps back." Gallron took one step back. Not ideal but the best I'm gonna get. "Second I don't know." I see the anger in Gallron's eyes rapidly increase.
"IM SICK OF WAITING BOAT!" I take a step back in surprise.
"If you don't tell him. THEN I WILL!"
"GALLRON WAIT-!" I tried to move out of the way so she couldn't grab me. But with one touch I was out of control.
"I won't push your soul out of your body. So don't worry about that."

Gallrons PoV:
I opened my eyes and saw I am in control. I was a little surprised at that I honestly didn't know if it would work or not.
"GALLRON WAIT! YOU KNOW THE OTHERS WILL BE ABLE TO TELL WHOS IN CONTROL!"  Lucas shouted in our mind.
"Oh Lucas I've been with you for a very long time ever since you were a child. I know how you act." I stood up and walked over to be bathroom.
"And yet you can't change your voice."
As much as I hate to say to say it. Like seriously  I HATE to say it. Lucas is right... For once.
I can't change the way my voice sounds. Not to mention Boat can't exactly go mute all of a sudden.
I looked in the mirror and then saw an even bigger problem. As soon as I realised it I heard Boat snickering in my mind.
"Shut it raindrop."
My blue marking were showing and our hair was blue. One of my eyes were Yellow and the other Blue.
"The guild leaders will be able to sense the power serge forming off of you so you won't fool them."
I smirked as I thought of an idea.
"Who said I needed to fool them?"
"Wha-what?"
"I mean think about it Boat I'm the one in control here. I can do whatever I like."
"And if they stop you."
I chuckled from Boats stupidity.
"I'll threaten them with you of course."
"WHAT?! NO!"
"I'm going to ignore you now Lucas I things to do something."
"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
I grabbed some scissors and walked out go Boats house to the guild hall.
"HEY PUDDLE!" I quickly spun around and hid the scissors behind my back slipping them into my back pocket.
"Oh Hey David!" I waved at him trying to not be suspicious.
"David won't be easily fooled. He's known me for a year now."
"And I've known you for more then a decade."
"Where you going?" He said walking up to me.
"The guild hall silly." Crap... Boat wouldn't say something like that.
"What's wrong with you..." David's speech slowed and he went wide eyed. He back up and got an ice spear out.
I chuckled. "What's wrong David? You look like you've seen a ghost."
"I thought you and Boat where on good terms." He practically growled at me.
"Now, now. If I wanted to get a lecture I would've stayed in my mind."
I turned around only to get grabbed by David.
"David hun,allow me to explain one thing to you and it's very simple."
I blasted him into the house opposite with my water magic.
"Never touch a lady or anyone for that matter  without consent especially if they're walking away from a conversation."
I turned once more "now if you'll excuse me I've got some business to attend to."
I walk off and into the guild hall.
"Where are those twins?" I mutter.

David's PoV:

I could only watch as Gallron walked way.
"W-where did that power come from?" I said up slowly. "Boat doesn't have anything like that not that I've seen anyway." I put my hand on my head.
"Uh? David? What happened?" I turned and saw Richie.
"Gallron's got control of Lucas AND SHE THREW ME INTO THE HOUSE RICHIE!" I shouted
"Gosh where are your guild leaders when you need them?" I muttered.
"I'm right here David." Richie said to me bluntly.
"YEAH AND WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE DIDNT YOU HEAR ME LUCAS HAS LOST CONTROL!"
"Are you sure? doesn't he have the seal keeping Gallron trapped inside." He tilted his head in confusion.
"Oh WONDERFUL he DIDNT TELL YOU! Just GRATE." I said sarcastically.
"Didn't tell me what David?"
"The seal broke when YOU sent inside that demon book with THAT THING!"
"WHAT?! WHY DIDNT HE TELL ME OR BRANDON?!" Richie shouted he put his hand out and helped me up.
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" I shot back.
"Well he can't tell us when we get him back."
"For now go tell my brother I'll handle Gallron."
I nodded my head and said "be careful she's strong."
Richie nodded and waved to me while walking in the same direction as Gallron did.
"Relax I'm lightning she's water. I've got the advantage."