Sick lovers part 3

Brandon x Lucas/Boat

Lucas PoV:

I woke up with a burning headache. I sat up and got out of my pool. My head started throbbing and the more I moved the worst it got. I hopped over the fence which just made my headache worsened. I groaned and started to walk over to David's house I looked up it's like the afternoon I think. I don't know I can't be bothered to check. Just before I got there I ran into David which was convenient.
"What time do you call this?!"
I winced at him shouting.
"I don't know I haven't checked yet." I shrugged.
"Well here's Plant."
"Papa dummy!"
I chuckled at the silly nickname David convinced Plant to call me. Even if it has good reason to it.
"Come on Plant." Plant jumped at me. "Oh Geez!" I stumble back a bit but was caught?
I looked up and so did Plant who was now clinging to my chest. I saw Brandon he pushed my back up to my feet and asked.
"you okay two?" He asks me.
"Y-Yeah thanks." Oh god why did I stuttered. "Come on Plant."
I then walked off to my house with Plant in my arms and with this headache which is starting to become more of a nuisance than anything else.

~~~~~~~~~Three hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

Plant was drawing a picture while I was getting some water for them. I walked over to Plant and handed them the water, I took a quick glance at the drawing when I noticed who was in it. I sat down next to the adorable child and asked them "can I take a look at that?".
Plant nodded smiling. "Mhm!"
I took the picture in my hands and saw four men and two women labelled on. It had
'Auntie' with a arrow point to what looked like Blake as well lastly I saw 'crazy old bat' with an arrow pointing to miss P? I chuckled at that David's would  be proud if he saw this.
Just next to them was 'Uncle Immo And Uncle Mario' then I noticed right in the centre of the pitcher was papa dummy (I mentally sighed knowing that names gonna to stick) as well as dad with Plant labelled 'ME!' In between us.
I gave the drawing back to Plant and praised them on what a little artist they are.
I was interrupted by a coughing fit. "Plant!" Plant shouts at me worried once I'm finished I immediately reassured them that I was fine.
"Plant." Plant looked at me with worry in there eyes.
"Honestly!" I put my arms up in defence Plant huffed in response.
"I just had a little tickle in the back of my throat." I looked I. Plants eyes they were calmer then before but they still didn't believe me. That's when an idea popped in my head.
"I just had a tickle." I repeat. "I'll show you." I start to tickle Plant's stomach and they exploded with laughter. I continued to tickle them for a little bit until I think they've had enough. I stop leaving then still giggling with a large smile on there face.
"That's better." I smiled at plant causing them to smile back at me while regaining there breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~one hour later~~~~~~~~~~~

David's PoV:

I was heading to Lucas house to pick up Plant. When I ran into Brandon.
"Hey Brandon."
"Oh Hey David. Have you seen raindrop?" I raised an eye at that.
"Why do you need to find Boat?" Brandon crosses his arms and gave me half a smile.
"You don't need to know that."
"He's in his house or at least he should be."
"Alright let's go then." And with that Brandon left ahead of me.
"Soo..." I started "why do you need to talk to Puddle so urgently."
"I've already told you all you need to know."
I looked at him with an annoyed and confused expression "You didn't tell me anything."
"Exactly."
Before I can say anything in return we where already outside his house.
"Dear god if I see Plant home alone I swear-" my thoughts where intruded by seeing Lucas playing with Plant. Plant was on his back while Lucas was pretending to be a dinosaur or something. I cleared my throat making my presents noticed. Boat turned around and gentility places plant on he floor he then smiled at me and Brandon a little embarrassed.

Brandon PoV:

After David and Plant said there good byes I closed the door behind them. Then I made my way to Boat and wrapped my arms and his waist as he wrapped he's arms around my neck. He placed his head on top of his arm so his face was just onto my neck. I put my head on his forehead my eyes widened when I released he had a fever.
"LUCAS YOU HAVE A REALLY BAD FEVER!" I noticed his faces scrunch up I apologised for shouting then whispered to him.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked letting my usually clam voice to become overtaken by worry and concern.
"I didn't want you to worry about me." He muttered I noticed the drowsy look in his eyes. I picked him up and gently placed him on the couch.
After putting the bowl of soup, some hot chocolate and a wet cloth on the table, I come back to see Boat stood up and and arguing with thin air. His face was bright red so she was mostly teasing Boat about our relationship again. I shock my head knowing who much and easy it is for Gallron get on his nerves.
"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THA-!" There argument was cut short by Lucas having a coughing spree. I quickly walked over and gently helped him back into the couch this time  making sure he stayed down. I gave him the soup and with in a couple of minutes he had finished.

Lucas's PoV:

Brandon took the soup form my heads after placing it back to where it was previously located he sat beside me. I let my body fall onto his lap. He began to run his fingers though my hair.
"This is nice." I muttered. My voice was even quieter as it was muffled from my face being on Brandon's lap. He clucked and gave me a "Mhm it is."

After a while of just sitting in silence and enjoying each other's company I found my self slowly falling asleep on the devil slayer.

I don't like being sick but hey I guess some good can come out of it.