Accidents happen

Richie's PoV:

I was in my office with my brother when an explosion when off we both immediately got up and when in search for what Inmo most likely blew up. When we got there we see Immo apologising repeatedly and David screaming his head off at him. I see Devin and Lucas just behind the two on the ground. Devin was clutch his arm and looked like he was about to cry. The once beautiful garden the David has allowed Devin to work on was now gone.
Upon seeing this I rushed over to Devin and that's when I saw the blood oozing out of a VERY severe burn. I ordered Lucas to get the infirmary prepared and to get some water so he could heal Devin. I didn't need to ask twice Lucas immediately rushed into action.
Meanwhile my brother way literally holding David back as he tried to rip Immo apart.
I picked up Devin which caused him to let out a little "meep!" Sound which was absolutely adorable. I shock my head I need to focus and I blinked us to the infirmary. I set him down on the bed and Lucas started to heal him.
"Are you okay?!" I ask not caring for anything but my injured crus- guild member! Y-yes m-my I-injured guild member.
"I'm okay I-it just stings a LOT." He chuckled a bit with a soft smile. I leaned my head on his and just sighed.
"God you gave me a heart attack."
"S-sorry." He apologised.
"Don't apologise it's not your fault Immo's an idiot."
"Don't be to harsh on him he's still trying to get control of his power." Devin says wrapping his arms around my neck.
I took at Lucas who is getting some bandages and he wraps them carefully around the burn. Devin bits the bottom of his lip
"Can't you make it any less Painfully?" I ask seeing the destress Devin is in.
"Let's see." Boat looks inside some some little boxes "Devin you okay with syringes?"
Devin looks at me a little panicked and in said "he'll be alright." I put my arms around his waist and pull him onto my lap he berries his face into my shoulder and Tightly shut his eyes.
Boat Injects Devin with some kind of liquid.
"This will numb your arm so you can't feel the pain." He says as he then continues to wrap up Devon's burn.
"T-thank you." Devin mutters sheepishly.
"All done." Lucas says. "Oh Ritchie do you want me to tell your brother about you two or?"
I look at Boat with wide eyes and shake my head repeatedly "he'll go all big brother mode. Please don't!"
Lucas laughed "alright alright I won't see you two later."
I wave Lucas good bye as he walks out of the door. I turn back to Devin who started kissing my neck.
"Awww. Does my little maker want attention?" I ask teasingly.
Devin nodded and I give him a slick peck on the lips.
Tell you what in a couple of hours I'll take you on a date.
"I-I would like that." Me kisses me on my check again.
"Your so cute." I kissed him on the lips to which he immediately kisses back. After a 'little' kiss i realised I had to get up and talk to my brother about some paperwork.
"Sorry sweetheart but I need to do some paperwork." I said kissing him on the check.
Devin yawned and said "it's okay I think I'm gonna head home and get some sleep."
"Here" I helped him off of the bed and blinked him to his house.
"Thanks see you soon Ritchie."
"Bye." I waved at him.

I blinked into my office and saw my brother doing paperwork.
"Hello brother." He looks up and smiles at me.
"How's Devin?" He asks
"Oh yeah he's fine."
"I bet he is." His smile turns into a playful smirk one of which I haven't seen for a very LONG time.
"What's with that look?"
"Oh nothing." He says looking back at the paperwork.
"Okay?..." I sit down and pick up my water to take a drink.

"So am I becoming an uncle soon or?"
"PFFF-! *cough* w-*cough* WHAT?!" I coke on my water and blush like crazy.

My brother burst out laughing.

"W-Who told you?!" I ask.
"Nobody I just walked in on you two making out so." Brandon laughed.
My face heats up even more and I shout
"THATS MAKES US EVEN THEN FOR ME WALKING IN ON YOU AND RAINDROP MAKING OUT TWO!" Brandon's face lights up bright red and he says "touché."