Chapter Twenty One

Six months ago.

"Oh, Bennett,"

He turned to him,

"Keep an eye on the cherished for me, will you? Can't have them raining on my parade." He said absentmindedly observing the bottle of scotch on the center table.

"Yes, Fil Reuc." Bennett bowed down the last time, then he left.

Bennett closed the door behind him.

"Sorry, Betty." He said, not the least bit sorry. She should consider it an honor the Lord chose her to warm his bed.

It was time to prepare for the meeting.

Everything had been set. The brotherhood had people that were in charge of the meeting's location at a given time. They never used the same place twice.

Bennett entered the elevator, already thinking about the gravity of what had just happened.

My master is free.

Finally.

He brushed his hair back. The world is about to shake with the force of his release.

The dragon is to be feared. Woe to all those who don't.

The elevator door dinged open.

He walked through the lobby, nodding at the receptionist who bowed in return.

The hotel was also part of his conglomerate.

The family had passed down the wealth and sacred traditions for several generations.

Bennett knew his king would reward him for giving him a worthy vessel.

William's body had been brought to the hotel from the hospital. Bennett's employees had been informed of what was happening and had prepared the room and every necessity.

They'd laid the cold body on the bed and had left. Although dead for two days, William had shown no sign of deterioration.

It was later in the evening that Bennett received the call that his master had awoken.

Gloria, his ex P.A would be the first sacrifice he'd gift him at the meeting tomorrow and many others would follow afterward.

He needed his strength after all.

Bennett got into his car, which was now empty of Gloria.

She was unconscious and was currently being guarded at a warehouse.

"The mansion," Bennett instructed the driver.

"Yes, master."

He reclined into the seat and relaxed.

By the time they were at the mansion, stars were already up in the sky.

He got down from the car and walked to the house. It was a state of art modern-day estate.

He walked up the stairs and even finer decor met him.