The Fate of a Survivor: Of Foes and Woes

Hi guys!! Taiwolilly here.😊❤

It's been a while. I've missed my readers and for some time now, I've been thinking about my next book aaaand I finally started work on it.😁😃

It's going to be another wonderful ride. You down for it?

Let's goooo!

THE FATE OF A SURVIVOR: OF FOES AND WOES

SYNOPSIS:

~There are giants on the earth, there are two tall terrible giants on the earth.

Of foes and woes, don't you know?

Your heart will prove, where you'll go.

Two tall terrible, both so scary...giants on the earth~

∆ ∆ ∆

All humans are born with three bars of light at the nape, close to the ear. It signified ones prospects in finding a companion. It was always empty at birth, all three bars.

The light bars glowed through out a person's life, one after the other. Once a person had reached emotional maturity, a bar glows.

In the year 2022 a nuclear war broke out driving humanity to the brink of extinction. In the wake of the destruction what was left of civilization came together to create what was known as 'Shelters'.

Shelters were fortified refuges that housed what little was left of humanity. There were only about two hundred left in the world.

One would think their greatest enemy would be the radiation but there was something else, something unholy running hammock in the ruins.

It's up to the Watch to keep the people at Maple safe, but what they find beyond the walls will haunt then till the day they die.

Leila is a Healer, one of the many Watch of the tower. Her unhappy life changed when she met him, Elliot. She found him abandoned and left for dead on one of her missions as a Watch.

He was a peculiar kid, one that was willing to do anything for her. His love for her was boundless.

Growing up with her in the Shelter he quickly attained station because of his intelligence.
But what happens when another man enters the picture, what will he do then?

Will Elliot have to conquer his opposition just like he did in the past or will he lose?

Love and the apocalypse never worked well together or will it this time?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taiwolilly.✌

Check out my profile to add it to your library.❤😉

Can't wait to see you guys.🥰