First Love

13

I looked around the arena, eyes threatening to spill tears, but I resisted. My dream of performing my songs in front of people, my dream of proving my parents and friends, who abandoned me, that being a rapper is a beautiful thing. It finally came true.

All I want is to touch people's hearts by my music and voice.
Can you hear me?

With a final glance at the audience, my performance has ended with tears on people's faces. Claps and cheers reverberated throughout the arena. I left with a flattering hand kiss before the light shuts down and next song played.

I'm tired. I want to sleep.
"I'm a born singer." Jungkook started, lights shining down on us. And at that moment, the fans started bawling yet again.
Trust me, I want to cry with you too.

"When I'm on stage rapping and dancing which I wanted so badly. I feel alive although it's hard and tough. I can handle it cause you're supporting me. I can stand the pain cause I can hear shouting my name." The mic on my hand feels right, perfect even, as I rap the lyrics out with passion. This is where I stand, this is where I belong.

As the song ended, we bowed down to our fans, sincerely grateful to them who supported us until the end. It's been 3 years after our debut, and I'm glad they sticked with us 'till now.

"We love you, ARMY!"
You, my lovely fans, would've loved him.

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

"We did it!" Hoseok danced giddily, still filled with stamina after all those exhausting performances.
I chuckled at his energy and removed the wet white shirt off of my body that is filled with sweat and I completely hated it, but anything for our fans.

"Oh, hyung! Finally comfortable enough to change in front of us!" Jungkook cheered that I received extra attention. I threw my foul shirt at him, earning a distasteful look from him. It was now my turn to laugh.

"Let's all eat." Jin announced, body sprawled on the couch, looking exhausted. He looked amazing on stage but dead in front of us.

Why hasn't he disappeared yet, you ask? Well, no clue either. But I'm glad he's still here. Fans would have been worried if he suddenly disappears. God knows why he even decided to become famous.

"I have plans." I mumbled, audible enough for them to hear.

"Oh." The members became silently awkward all of the sudden, looking at each other knowingly and I snorted, "Idiots. I'm fine."

They gently smiled at me, "Well, come home safely. We'll be waiting for you." said Namjoon.

"Yeah, yeah."

After changing into a much more comfortable clothes, I took my car keys resting on top of the wooden table and headed off, bowing to the staffs on the way.

My feet automatically knew which way to go, my whole body memorized the path to my angel.
I softly smiled as my vision caught glimpse of his tombstone.

"Do me a favor. Visit his grave."

Am I ready?

It took me 2 days of contemplating until my body suddenly had the urge to see him. I couldn't help but feel my body twitching out of nervousness.

It took me 20 minutes to look for his grave. Damn Jin didn't write down directions to where he lays.
It took me 5 minutes to walk over to his tombstone when I found it, urges of turning around and walking away was tempting, but it felt like a force was pulling me towards it.

It took me another 20 minutes of crying, hands covering my shameful face covered with tears, my pride didn't exist at the moment.

Finally, I looked up, pushing my misery side away. "Jimin." I sniffled, cheeks stained with tears.

"Jimin." A grin made its way on my face as I laid the flowers I bought for him down gingerly. "We performed in front of 25,000 people, can you believe it?" I chortled, squatting down.
The strong wind caused dead leaves to fall on top of me and his tomb. My hand softly brushing off the leaves away.

"It's been 3 years, huh?"

I inhaled the fresh air surrounding me, feeling at peace.

"It's hard to say farewell. But... This will be my last visit."

- "Hi." I awkwardly started, not knowing what to say. I'm lost for words, I can't seem to think of anything.

- "I don't know what to do with my life anymore, is it still worth living?" I cried in front of him for the 2nd time.

- "Jimin! Guess what?! They recruited me in their group again. Oh, the nostalgia." I laughed, a huge smile on my face.

- "Jesus, it was very hard tolerating our schedules. All I wanted is to sleep. Please give us strength." I told him, eyebrows furrowed, hands rubbing my temples.

- "We just had out first ever concert. You would have loved to perform there. The ARMYs are all sweet and they're amazing." A soft smile was shown on my face.

- "Hi, Jimin." I smiled at his tomb after a month. "Sorry, I was busy."

"It's time to say goodbye. I'll be somewhere in a better place with the members. I'll take care of them." I did not want to cry for the 3rd time in front of him, weakness isn't supposed to be concealed that easily to me.

"I miss you."

With a final look, I turned and walked away, not going to look back since I'd just regret it like the last time.

The last time I saw him... He was crying.

Because of me.

"Good bye."

END.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N: The paragraph where he was talking to Jimin was obviously in a different period of time, sorry if that confused you.

It was a short chapter, but it's been a long time and everything happened so quick.

Ok, so I didn't intend for this story to end like this and this quick but I have nothing else to plot on, so Yoongi bidding his farewell is the best way, I guess.

Sorry if it disappointed you and thank you if you liked it. Maybe I'll make more ship stories.