Wild and free

4

It's been three weeks since I've been recruited to become a member of their group. And in the past few days I've done nothing but compose new songs for our group. 

My relationship and bond with the members has gotten stronger, especially Jimin. Namjoon and I have been working side by side as well. Despite me being absorb in composing, we all still manage to have a booze every now and then.

Although I'm very fond of them, there are still times I've regretted joining.

Why? Well, they're too loud for my liking. They always pester me but I've gotten a bit used to it and started to tease them back. And somehow, I've released my crazy and childish side out of me to them.

I was jotting down the last few words on my lyrics notebook and yelped out of joy, stretching my limbs. Finally!

Namjoon entered my room suddenly- like he was standing there all this time, anticipating my yell of victory- making me jump on my seat.

"You done?" He patted my back, grinning.

"Yes." I said giddily and laid down on my bed, yearning my body to make contact on this bed for hours. "Knock next time, will you?"

He was too busy reading the lyrics, a smile stretched on his face. I could see how proud he is. He's my partner on composing songs after all and we both share the same level of genius when it comes to this. Other members are just idiots.

I'm kidding, of course. They're very talented in their own ways.

"Hyung. This is great, fans will love it. I'll show it to the other members."

We have been receiving a lot of audiences too, making me anxious. I remembered I skipped a performance because there were too many people, and it was just around 300 of them.

Once the members finished performing, they come up to me and comforted me, giving me advices that eased my anxiousness. 

Rapping, writing songs, sleeping are my favorite aspect in the world. That's all. And maybe the members, too. Just maybe.

5 annoying men barged into my room and I groaned, stuffing my face on my kumamon pillow, knowing what happens when they all gather up together.

Let me sleep!

They started acting all weird as usual as I stayed on my bed, showing them my favorite finger.

"You stayed up all night for this, hyung. Let's celebrate." Jungkook, the maknae, patted my butt.

"Yeah, I stayed up all night, so I should sleep. Night." My voice was muffled and I hope they understood it.

"It's already morning." Jin stated.

I shrieked as I felt myself being lifted off of my bed and onto Jungkook's hard shoulder. Not again.

"This is not fair!" I screamed. This stupid maknae sure is strong, I hate it.

"Let's go!" Their laughter resonated throughout our peaceful home, making it not so peaceful anymore.

Please, help me.

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

Jin was driving and when Namjoon suggested that he should drive, everyone protested all at once. 

We've been driving for 4 hours. God knows where we ended up to, but we're leaving it up to our driver, Jin. I've been sleeping the whole ride but I was woken up when we stopped by a convenient store for snacks.