Euphoria

5

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" We all chanted for Namjoon who chugged down a cup of beer before slamming it on the hard wood floor like a mad man. It was plastic, don't worry. We don't trust him with a glass cup.

"Woo~" We cheered for him as he twerked in front of us.

"Oh man, holy sh*t." Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight in front of him and Jin choked on his drink, laughing like a windshield.

Jungkook was sitting down on the floor, watching us go crazy while drinking water.

I held out my hand to him, "Do you want to join or what?"

He looked at my hand for a second, looking emotional but it was gone in a blink. "Let's get it!" He grabbed my hand as I pulled him up.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and pushed me in the center, "You gotta twerk too, hyung. Show off those buns."

"Min Yoongi! Min Yoongi!"

I can't believe I'm doing this. But the smiles and laughters I'm receiving sets my mood up in a fire, feeling exhilirated.

We trash around in every part of our small house, causing a huge mess. We don't seem to mind at the moment, but I know when the morning comes, we'd totally kick our own butts regrettably for doing this.

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung!" Hoseok called out for my attention. "Want to have a drinking battle?"

I smirked. "Oh, it's on."

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

We're so wasted.

"Ugh." I forced myself to sit up, groaning in agony from the pain I'm getting in my head. I looked around from my spot and as expected, it was hella messy.

Cups everywhere. Confetti sprawled around the floor. Don't even ask where we got it from. There were even whipped cream splattered on the wall from the food fight we had last night. Cleaning this will be hell.

"Oh, hyung. You're awake." Jungkook looked down on me and grinned.

"Don't you dare say a single word." I rolled my eyes at him. I knew he was going to tease me about my hangover while he was feeling perfectly fine.

Jimin emerged in the living room and handed me a pill and a glass of water.

"You drank the most, wild man."

"You were just too weak." I gulped down the water, feeling refreshed. I muttered a small thank you as I planted the glass back on the table.

"We're going out today." Jimin declared, fidgeting with his t-shirt, not meeting my eyes.

I looked at him with a disapproval look. "Again? With this killer hangover? No, thanks. Go on without me."

"Come on, please! No one else wants to go with me, you're my last hope. Even J-hope hyung doesn't want to." He pleaded, holding my hand and squeezed it.

"I have a hang-" I stopped myself when he squeezed it harder and this time showing a soft face with big eyes. "You're not cute. But, fine. You owe me."

"Yay!" He leaped out of joy, and sprinted out of the room. "Go change!"

"What was I thinking?" I muttered to myself, rubbing my temples. I've gone soft. "Where are the others?" I looked over at Jungkook who was silently judging us.

"Eating in the kitchen and fussing about their hangover as always." He merely shrugged and left me with my own hangover. "I have to deal with this sh*t with my pure a** water." He trudged out of the living room while muttering to himself.