Destruction

6

"You have to come here now."

Beep, beep.

The phone went dark, signalling that the call has ended. I stayed put, perplexed on the situation and I could tell the same with Jimin.

His habit of pushing his slick hair back has occured again, grunting incoherent words.

"Seriously. Making us worried like this and not even putting context on what he says is undeniably infuriating." He let out a frustrated sigh, as we arrived back down. As our cart stopped, I stopped taking a breath to prepare myself to face the harsh truth of reality. I was in cloud 9, why did I even expect anything to go smoothly afterwards?

He hurriedly left the cart, leaving me without a word.

I frowned at his back, hoping he could feel the presence of my glare. But, whatever.

I walked by his side silently, hands in my pocket. I say I like silence but this silence is deafening. So much that it made me shift in place on how uncomfortable I am, fidgeting my hands.

I want to speak, I want to ask if he was okay. But my words got stuck in my throat, not making a move to breakout.

"Nothing wrong happened, right?" He asked for reassurance and at that moment, I had nothing to say.

We soon arrived the destination after the long, silence killing journey. It was the underground place.

It was an unusual scene, quite unsettling. The boys were quietly spread around outside, leaning on the walls or sitting down in a squatting position, hands covering their faces.

"Jimin!" Jin growled his name out, causing other members to flinch. I've never seen this side of Jin. "Explain this!"

Jimin was silently looking at his hyung, pupils evidently shaking. "Please, calm down for a moment." He put his hand on Jin's shoulder but he flicked it away, glaring. "Look for yourselves."

We took this opportunity to examine what really happened.

"What the f**k?" I couldn't help but to let those words out as my eyes roamed around the demolished area.

It was a disaster. The seats and tables no longer there, lights from the ceiling were now shattered, the stage was destroyed.

Everything was in destruction.

"What?" The crack in his voice was noticeable.

"Your dad. He said you told him to take this place down. Jimin, we didn't even get the chance to get all our stuff inside our room." Namjoon sadly said, although a faint anger in his eyes were visible. "We saw our stage being destructed in front of our eyes. Jimin, the place where our heart belongs. It felt like my heart was crushing along with the stage."

He spits out the word 'Jimin', venting out all the anger on him. This is a very rare sight. They are a member of team work. We are a team, but why does it feel like Jimin is under all the hatred? Everything that's happening escalated too quickly.

After every disaster comes a beautiful thing. But, the truth was revealed. And we all know beautiful things don't last.

"I have nothing to do with this." Jimin emphasized the word nothing. "I was just with Yoongi-hyung, this is my first time-"

"Cut the bullsh**, Jimin! We know why you did this in the first place." Jin yelled. Jungkook's eyes were watering, trying to prevent his hyung from saying anything further. "You need more money for your condition, I get it. But out of all thing, why this?"

Silence.

"Condition?" I was the first to talk, curiousity getting the best of me. And they say curiousity killed the cat.

"En-enough." Jimin stuttered, his frail body shaking. He shifted all his body weight on his knees through his arms, struggling to breathe.

"Jimin-hyung." Jungkook ran by his side, rubbing his back, worriedly. He led him outside to get some air but before they could step their foot outside, he slipped off of Jungkook's grasp and fell onto the ground.

"Jimin!"

Oh God.