Becca & Liam: Got any suggestions?

Becca's POV 

"So, you're telling me that Conor Maynard is a virgin?" Sammie asked me, as we walked in a mall called The Falls by her house. I came down to Miami for a few weeks to stay with Sammie and even though I miss my family and friends loads, I like it here. Heck, it's never cold here! It's a nice feeling to wear shorts and not freeze. 

I nod, smirking. "But not for long" I said, with a wink. Sammie just looked at me confused of my joke. "Not for long? What are you- Oh! I get it!". Sammie started giggling with a small snort at what I said. "You really are a ditz, Ditz" I said, shaking my head. Sammie just shrugged and started swaying her hips to the song playing in the mall. 

I roll my eyes at her and her quirkiness, walking down the long mall to some American store Sammie says has cute clothes. I think it's called Pac Sun? Hopefully it's like Topshop or something I know, cause tonight Sammie got us tickets to the Conor Maynard concert. Well, not really a concert, it's more like a small gathering that is at this small record store that apparently has connections to Conor. 

Well, they held a contest looking for the biggest Conor fan which Sammie won, but I would've beat her if I entered, and here we are now, stepping into this Pac Sun place that is pretty much deserted except for the girl clerk who looks too bored to function and some guys with their back to us, checking out the snap backs. The taller looks kinda cute from back here, even though all I see is his back. 

"Um, excuse me? Do you have any cute suggestions for a concert?" Sammie asked. The girl sighed and left to the back where the changing rooms are. Sammie and I exchange a look and follow her, only to watch her body disappear into the "break room". 

"Well, she was a lot of help" I said, huffing annoyed. Sammie sighed and walked back into the actual store, with me following her tall self. Seriously though, she is 5'10. Kinda tall, but she's still pretty all the same. I just think it's funny cause she's obsessed with Louis from One Direction and he's an inch shorter then her. I snickered and looked at the ripped shorts. 

"Hey Boo, should I wear a beanie or a snap back?" she asked, kinda loudly. I quirk my eyebrow at her and she mouthed 'Hot guys over by the hats'. I nod my head understanding. "Obviously a snap back, Ditz" I answered, rather loudly too. As we both began to walk towards the fit guys we heard one laugh and he turned to us. I swear, Sammie's jaw dropped to the floor. 

"Ditz? Oh my god, poor girl!" Louis said, laughing at my nickname for Sammie. I saw her blush and pout at me, probably sad I embarrassed her in front of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. In all honesty, I was rather amazed that he was here. I knew he was thanks to Twitter, but he's actually here. In front of me and Sammie. Hmm, maybe I could...

I push Sammie onto Louis, making her huff once from the sudden movement and it reminded me of a scene from a romance film. Her arms were around his neck, while his were wrapped around her waist. Sammie looked up at him and Louis stared at her, his mouth slightly open. She smiled sheepishly with him returning the grin. I smirk and turn to the hats, and then I suddenly remember the cute guy who was standing here before with Louis.

I glance out of the corner of my eye and see the face of Liam Payne.

Duh, of course it's one of the boys! I should've known!

I can't help but keep looking and soon my full head is turned towards him. He stops glancing at the hats and our brown eyes meet. I've always thought my eyes were plain and boring since they're brown with some auburn in there, but Liam's... They were beautiful. The colour reminded me of warm chocolate swirled around in some caramel and they just gave off this warm feeling.