Becca & Niall: The Weirdo.

Okay, so this is a one shot for Becca, or BeccaNialler as most poeple know her on here ;)

I worked REALLY hard on this, so I just really hope you like it girl! ANYWAYS, ENJOY IT!

( WHY CAN'T THIS BE TRUE BECCA? D'X ) - Sammie xxxxx

____________________________________________________________

I ran through the crowd of people in the airport, thanking god I decided to not take my suitcase as a carry-on bag.

I kept bumping into people, yelling sorry as I pass by. Why did I have to stay up all night listening to Conor Maynard again? I knew my flight to Miami was early, yet I still chose to listen to Conor instead of sleep.

Well, it is Conor Maynard, why wouldn't I listen to him non-stop?

Sammie's going to kill me though! She reminded me everyday, twice a day for three weeks when the flight is, but hey, she was as excited as am I! I mean, why wouldn't we be excited? We finally get to meet after talking to each other everyday pretty much, and plus we both get two weeks off of school just to hang out together in Miami Beach!

I haven't been to the beach in forever! I wonder if Miami's beaches are as beautiful as people say they are. Sammie says they're gorgeous, especially at sunset. I really hope when we go to the beach, that there will be fit American guys!

Maybe I could have a sweet little two week romanc-

I get knocked down from behind me. "Ow", I muttered. "Oh, I'm sorry love", an Irish voice said, on top of me. I shiver from the voice liking how the voice sounded, and come back to my senses.

"You could get off, ya know", I spat at them. The person comes off me and picks me up from my waist and stands me up. "I could've done that myself, I don't need some stranger doing that for me", I said to the person, who I know is a guy from his deeper voice. Also the fact that he has no boobs helps.

He just chuckles and I can't help feel like I know that sound, or maybe it was the way it made me instantly smile. I shrug it off and notice his odd clothes.

He's wearing bright red sweatpants, with a white Abercrombie sweater with the hood up. He was wearing a black beanie hiding his hair and black ray bans, shielding the colour of his eyes.

I wonder what colour his eyes are?

Maybe blue?

I've always like blue eyes, it reminded me of the ocean.

Wait, the ocean.. Miami...O-

"OH SHIT! SAMMIE! THE FLIGHT", I yelled, picking up my book bag and started running towards the gate. I heard someone running next to me, so I steal a glance and see the Weirdo running with me.

Wow, he must really be in shape to not breathe heavily when he runs.

When I run, it sounds like Darth Vader breathing.

We both turn the corner to the last gate on the right only to see the plane backing away slowly from the building. A lady behind the desk sees Weirdo and I, and smiles sympathetically.

"Sorry, you two have just missed the one way to Miami", she said, when we walked up to her.

I don't speak, unable to breathe in normally. "Do you have any other flights to Miami?", Weirdo asks the lady. She types away at her computer and looks up, glumly.