Bridget & Niall: Finally, he could see.

One shot for Bridget!! Hope you like it love! :D Sorry it took so long >.<  - Sammy xx

-------------------

It's not even my fault.

HE was the one who wanted me to tell him my honest opinion of her.

She's a slut, I had to tell him. He is my best friend.

Everyone knew she was, we all know how she's slept around the whole baseball team and now, Niall's next.

I groan and spin over in my bed, so my face is looking towards the ceiling. I put my hands behind my head, and sigh. I look at the clock on my wall and read 7:46 pm. Niall was supposed to come over at 6, but we had a fight. I groan and sit up in bed, reaching for my laptop.

I open it up, and quickly type in my secret getaway that no one, not even Niall who knows practically everything about me, knows.

A big orange bar at the top comes on my Internet window and I see it says, Wattpad. I go to my profile and see all my fans messages on my board, my inbox has around 100 messages probably from friends and fans.

Not to be coincided or anything, but my story on here, Why Can't You See?, is extremely popular. I have over a million reads, almost 20,000 votes, and 10,000 comments. It's number 1 in both the Teen Fiction Tag and the Humor tag.

I click on "+ new part" and start typing away:

- - - - -

"What's with you, James?" I yell at him. James just stands there looking down, averting his beautiful blue eyes that I love. "Come on! Just say it! I am your best friend out of everyo-" I said, but got interrupted by James yelling back at me.

"You wanna know what's wrong, Ann? Well, I'll tell you! I've liked Kelsey for a few years now and finally, when I get with her you call her a slut to her face! My own best friend is calling my girlfriend a slut? What's with you, Ann?" he yelled back at me, his blond hair plastered by some sweat on his forehead.

My pale, blue eyes lock with his oceanic orbs, and we both become quiet. I try to look away from his gaze, but I can't. I'm trapped in his spell. Even if we're best friends, I've always loved James. I've always been attached to his crooked smile that I love so much, to his eyes that remind me of a beautiful typhoon, his hair that he's finally let become brown again aside from his usual dyed blond colour.

I feel his nose rub against mine, and I breathe in sharply. I didn't even notice us walking towards each other, let alone being barely an inch from the other's lips.

I leaned in and expected to feel the fireworks erupt inside of me, but only felt nothing but air. I open my eyes to see the window open, with the wind coming through. I sit on my bed, and begin to feel tears fall down my cheeks.

Why can't he just kiss me?

Am I that hideous?

Do I actually repulse him that much?

What's wrong with me?

- - - - -

I quickly check over my spelling and update it. After about three minutes, I have 50 notifications. I check the comments saying, "WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KISS?" and "They're best friends! IT'S MEANT TO BE!"

If only being best friends really meant Niall and I were meant to be...

Then a little chat box pops up. I read the name, and read what they told me:

If_Only: Your last chapter was amazing, how did you come up with that?

BridgetAnn: It was just in my mind, I guess...