Carmin & Zayn: A birthday surprise

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην GxldenVi

One shot for Carmin, asked by MamaDirectioner aka Aviana. Happy birthday Carmin! Hope you like the one shot! xxx

_________________________________________

"Carmin", a voice says making me wake up from my nap in music class. I slowly open one eye to see my best friend, Aviana, staring down on me. I mumble to her, "go away", and snuggle back into my arms. 

She lightly chuckles and mutters softly, "Okay, but remember I tried to help ya". I was about to reply back when I felt someone tapping on my head. I waved my hand for them to stop, which only made them poke harder to the point of thinking I might get a concussion.

"Knock it off!" I yell at the person in front of me, only to quickly shut my mouth. Zayn smiles down at me and says, "Woah, someone's grumpy!" 

I feel the blush rise in my cheeks, feeling like a little potato freshman compared to Zayn, the hottest senior in all the school. Oh, did I mention I've had a crush on him since elementary school? 

I look up at Zayn and got lost in his brown, caramel like eyes. For brown eyes, they seem like they have so much more colour. The rim of his eyes is a deep, rich brown that turns into a nice, warm chestnut colour that sort of swirls around his pupil like a wave. 

"Hey, Carmin!" he says, smiling at me again, making my mind go all dizzy. He knows my name, Zayn Malik knows my name. "You're having a party at your house tonight, yeah?" he asked, his foreign Bradford accent thickening with every word he speaks.

I nod my head, which makes him smile even wider. "Alright, so is it okay if I come by?" he asks me, making me nod my head furiously. He laughs, making me smile. "Okay, I'll see you tonight then. Oh wait, whats your address? That's kinda important" he says, chuckling at his own joke.

"Here, I'll give it to you" Aviana says, saving my dumb self. She quickly gives it to Zayn, who smiles again. I swear, does he want me to die from sexiness?

"Cool, so I'll see you tonight" he says, winking at me as he leaves. I turn to Aviana and just stare at her.

"This is a dream, right? I mean, how the hell does Zayn Malik even know I exist?" I ask her, confused. She rolls her eyes.

"I don't know, maybe because he's been in our music class all year, and the fact he's my brother's best friend" she says, shrugging.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Aviana's older brother has been best friends with Zayn since he moved to California from England when he was nine and we were five. Also, I always kind of stare at him when he goes over Aviana's house when I do. What, it's not my fault he walks around shirtless!

The bell rings indicating that school's done for the day. As I get up from my seat, I see Zayn walk out the door, after he glances at me, smiling.

***

I look at the clock and see it's already 9:30. Where is he? The party started at eight.

I glance at myself in the bathroom mirror, and see my brown hair ironed in small ringlets. My face only has mascara and some black eyeliner making my brown eyes look even bigger.

I'm wearing a cute floral print dress that Aviana bought me for my birthday, but gave to me earlier to look pretty for Zayn. I'm still wearing my white high top Converses making my girly girl image have a bit of sportiness to it, which I loved. All in all, I looked good, really good.

I hear someone knock at the door. I walk through the mass of people I don't know, but are apparently invited by Aviana. I'm going to get her for this later, I promised to myself as I opened the door.