S3 Ch. 2 Vacation To Hell

Start from the beginning

(Yn): I know. And thank you for everything. He says with a smile.

Tsubaki: Always. She says with a smile.

A few moments later, the train stops and Sona and her peerage get off the train, but not before Sona and Tsubaki give you a goodbye kiss.

After the train started moving again, it was another few hours before anything happened.

Speaker: We will soon arrive at the Gremory Domain Terminal. They says with a neutral tone.

Issei: Alright, it's about time. He says with an excited tone.

(Yn): No kidding. I know that Rias said this would be a long trip, but this is ridiculous. He says with a relieved smile.

Akeno: Hey, take a look outside, (Yn). She says with a smile.

You look out the window and see a giant city below the train

(Yn): It's a city. He says with an underwhelmed look.

Koneko: It's not just a city. All this land is owned by the Gremory family. She says with a smile.

Xenovia: All that land? She says with a shocked look.

Rio: No way! She says with a shocked look.

Issei: It's frickin' huge! He says with a shocked look.

(Yn): How big is it? He asks with a curious look.

Kiba: If you were to compare it to all of Japan, they own roughly the size of its main island. He says with a smile.

Asia: That's a lot. She says with a shocked look.

(Yn): No kidding. He says with a shocked look.

Suddenly the train slowed down and came to a screeching halt. The sudden stop caused you to fall out of your chair and onto the floor. The next thing you knew, something fell on top of you and crushed your back.

(Yn): What the hell? He says with a strained voice.

Akeno: Sorry, (Yn). I didn't mean to do that. She says as she gets off of you and pulls you to your feet.

(Yn): It's okay, Akeno. He says as he stretches his back for a moment.

Xenovia: Why'd we stop? She asks with a surprised tone.

Speaker: The emergency brake has been activated. They says with a neutral tone.

Asia: Huh, I wonder why. She says with a neutral look.

Gasper: Ow, my neck. Did we get into an accident? He asks with a nervous look.

(Yn): I doubt it. The impact would've been way worse if that was the case. He says with a neutral look.

Rio has a slight look of guilt on her face, but you didn't notice. Azazel and Rias then walk into the room.

Azazel: A few VIPs will be gathering here soon. Maybe the stop was a security precaution. He says with a neutral look.

Issei: What VIPs? He asks with a confused look.

But Azazel just ignores his question.

Azazel: Looks like we might be stuck here for a while. I'm gonna go take a peek. Ciao. He says as he leaves the room.

Rias: To answer your question, Issei , one of the representatives of Asgard will be joining us for a conference. She says with a neutral look.