CHAPTER | 16

ʚ|| 3RD POV ||ɞ

Noya and Tanaka made their way off of the bus hearing the two first-years talk about the game that they had won.
   The third-years had all fallen sick so this was their time to step up and be the best senpais to their underclassmen. Tsukishima canceled and they all assumed it was due to the fact that Yamaguchi had other plans and wouldn't be able to stand them all. They assumed that Yuri didn't go because she also fell sick along with her brother or maybe taking care of him.
   Now here the seven were walking to the mall close by.

"If the third-years were here they would be buying us food." Tanaka frowned.

"Don't worry Ryu, we got this." Noya assured him and pat his back.

"Where are we going first?" Hinata asked extremely happy to be spending time with them.

"We will be going to the mall!" Tanaka announced. "But just to look."

"Window shopping is still fun!" Noya smiled. "Plus we'll get food after."

"Because they have no money." Ennoshita whispered to Narita.

"Shut up Chikara!" Tanaka hissed.

"Thank you Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai." Hinata and Kageyama bowed.

They all walked in and Kageyama noticed the one girl that he ever really paid attention too and then he noticed the tall four eyed pole next to her.

Hinata gasped catching the rest of the boys attention. "Look it's Yuri-san and Tsukishima!" He realized what was happening.

"What is she doing with him?!" Noya asked jealously.

"They're on a date." Ennoshita suggested and Tanaka and Noya stood over with dark auras.

"Pssh date?! No way!" Hinata stammered. "M-Maybe they-they're getting.. a- A present for Yamaguchi. Or Sugawara-san!! OR ME!"

   Kageyama picked up the boy from the shirt. "What the hell do you know?"

┏━━━━✦❘༻Flashback༺❘✦━━━━┓

   Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were packing up their bags resting before they had to leave their won match.

   "How is she?" Tsukishima asked as Yamaguchi got a message.

   "She said she was working this whole time so she's fine." Yamaguchi replied. "Do you want to stop by the shop?"

   "We were going to do that anyways probably have to hurry, Sugawara-san might also go check on her." Tsukishima replied pulling his sweaty shirt off.

"Or we can go together and say we're picking something up." Yamaguchi suggested. "He might even invite the whole team."

"We'll just overwhelm the freak." Tsukishima tsked at the end of his sentence. "She should just tell him."

   "You really like Yuri-chan." Yamaguchi said and Tsukishima glared at him.

   "No!" He replied trying to contain the blush spreading through his face. "No.. she's weird."