CHAPTER | 12

ʚ|| Yuri's POV ||ɞ

  Instead of saying anything Tsukki pulled me up and quickly walked away. I tried to keep up but I kept almost tripping because of how fast he was walking. The only reason I stayed up was because he held me up.
We made it off the bridge, a breeze passed us and I glared at him because the pain returning from early since he was gripping the same spot. He didn't slow down and his grip only tightened.

   "Stop.." I winced. "Tsukishima please.." I tried to pull away as the pain grew, yet he held on.
I tried to pry off his grip but he only held on tighter. The bone of his fingers rubbing against the bone of my wrist. "Tsukki, let go please! It hurts! KEI!"

  "Oh and you killing yourself wouldn't hurt anyone!? huh?!" He pushed me against a wall gripping both my wrists with all his strength.
"At least this pain will disappear in a few minutes! It's temporary! The pain you intended to cause would hurt forever! With no end just temporary solutions!"

   "Shut up!" I yelled trying to jerk away from his grip. "Just shut up! Let go of me!"

   His grip tightened and he scoffed, I continued to jerk only to feel the bricks scrape the skin on my arms. It wasn't until I felt a warm droplet against my cheek, I looked up at him the tears streaming down his face made me stop moving. He rested his head on my shoulder and my heart skipped a beat. What is he doing?
I heard his low breathing. He was crying?

   "If I let go will you go back?" He finally asked in a whisper.

   I hesitated with my answer. "N-No.." but I planned on going back eventually. "I won't go back. I-I
wanna go home tonight."

   He slowly loosened his grip the aching spot now being hit with the cold and refreshing winds. I rested back on the wall and listened to him breath. His hot breath against my neck as he silently cried over my shoulder. I couldn't believe he had saved me twice from jumping off that bridge.

   "I'm sorry." I whispered.

   He pulled away and looked at me. His eyes scanned my face until he sighed and backed away. "I'll walk you home."

   I pulled him back and wiped his damp cheeks. He held my hand and I was ready for him to rip it away but to my surprise he held it tightly.
He pulled me in and attached his lips onto mine, they moved slowly in sync. He laced his fingers through mine and pinned them to the wall behind me. My heart was racing at the unreal experience.
It wasn't like our first kiss, this one was more hungry and almost envious, he kissed me roughly like this was his last time he would ever feel my lips against his. Tsukki stopped kissing but his lips still hovered over mine as our breathing mixed, he rested his forehead over mine and I hummed.

   "I do want things from you." He whispered. "You can't leave me until I get everything I want from you."

   I hummed again as his lips brushed against mine. "I..I need to get home."

   He slowly pulled away and one hand let go of mine but holding onto my other hand, he pulled me away from the wall and we walked to my house in silence.

   My heart was beating in my ears but I loved the warm feeling. The fuzzy and tingling feeling that danced on my lips.

   "We're going to the park tomorrow." Tsukishima said. "There might be a few cherry blossoms but Yamaguchi wants to go.