CHAPTER | 19

~3rd POV~

   Yamaguchi watched as the blond left for his date with the girl that he refused to admit he was madly in love with but Yamaguchi always knew the truth because he knew Tsukki long enough. His two best friends were going on a date and he for one, was glad he wasn't going to be third-wheeling for once.

   "All right, Tadashi. I have to get going." Akiteru smiled. "Wanna catch a bus together?"

   "Oh, no, I'm walking." Tadashi replied and smiled. "Goodbye Mrs. Tsukishima. See you soon, Akiteru."

   "Oh, wait!" The lady walked towards the door with two small tin container for both boys but offered the first one to the freckled boy. "I heard your parents were coming into town, I made cookies."

   "Thank you." The boy bowed taking the tin.

   "Have a safe walk, dear." He nodded and hugged her.

   Tadashi left after the quick goodbye, he didn't want to stall anymore and more-so didn't want to keep his parents waiting. He hoped they would arrive late so he could get the house more cleaned up and set out the cookies that he was gifted maybe even make them lunch.

Though as he walked all he could think about was Yuri and how she might feel if Tsukki did ask her out, he knew that the girl envied the many fans of the young Tsukishima.

————FLASHBACK————

"Kei!" The girl ran up and laced her fingers through the tall blond's pushing aside Yuri and Tadashi.

The two ended up walking a few steps behind the coupled pair, watching as they walked side by side and took up most of the side walk. One of them could have squeezed in and join the conversation but Yuri wasn't going to do it and Tadashi never wanted to leave her side.

Middle school romance, the only romance the young teens had come into contact with. Their second-year of junior high, Tsukishima found himself with a girlfriend.

"Did you get it?" The girl asked.

"Your note?" He looked at her, his fingers clasping over her hand. "Yeah, do you want to go to the library?"

"Sure and after we can go get ice cream for a reward of hard work." Onishi smiled up at him.

Tadashi glanced at Yuri who was looking at the new couple. Onishi Aika the beautiful short girl that was the daughter of the boy's volleyball club coach. She was also the manager of said club, this gave them the time to get along and grt much closer than any other girl the blond had ever met.
Yuri watched as the girl's dark brown hair bounced in the cute short, ponytail, the way Tsukki looked at her with little to no annoyance which was new for the girl to see.

"Do you two want to come?" Onishi asked for the second time.

"No." Tadashi shrugged and grabbed Yuri's hand. "Come on, Yuri. You two have fun."

Tsukki and Yuri looked at each other before she walked past the couple, her cheeks tinted with pink as she followed Tadashi who pulled her hand.

"He's dumb." Tadashi muttered as they were far from the couple. "He's just bored and wanted to see what dating was like."

Yuri nodded and scribbled something on her notepad hesitating before turning it for the boy to see.
'She's cute.' It was true the girl was extremely beautiful and the complete opposite of what Yuri was.