CHAPTER | 13

ʚ|| Yuri's POV ||ɞ

I buttoned up my uniform and tied the red bow around the collar. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Karasuno High uniform. It was cute but the vest just made it look weird. I passed on wearing it and just made sure the sun wasn't going to show anything but then again I had the black blazer to wear.

I stared into the mirror at my reflection. The hairclip stayed in my hair all of the break because Tadashi always wanted me to wear it, he had said it had to do with him giving it back three years ago, my hair was now even longer than when we left middle school. I had grown taller over the last couple of days too but I was still shorter than My brother who didn't want me to pass him in height. I didn't want to admit it but everything was changing rather quicker than I'd like.

   I looked at the mark of Tsukishima's grip still rested on my arm. I sat on my bed and pulled out the bandage roll from the drawer and as I wrapped up my arm I thought about Mr. annoying himself. We haven't officially started dating but we have been spending more time alone behind Tadashi's back which made me freel bad but Tsukki always came over since Kōshi had practices. And it's not like he would ever let me text Tadashi, plus I couldn't really see why Tsukki would want us to be alone. We never did anything more than read or I would draw while he just read.
  I can't complain since he did save my life..twice, tall bitch.

┏━━━━✦❘༻Flashback༺❘✦━━━━┓

"Yuri!" Tadashi called as I walked over.

He tackled me in a hug just like Kōshi had when I got home last night. Only this time we both stumbled back a couple of steps. He was a giant so I shouldn't have expected anything less.

"Hey." I said and waited for the freckled boy to let go but his grip only tightened and I heard him sniffle.

I sighed and slowly wrapped my arm around him, it was very awkward since I've only ever hugged Kōshi and Daichi back. Not even my parents hugs felt comfortable anymore. When others hugged me I would wait until they let me go, just like I had always done with the team.

"Please don't go." He said and I hugged him tighter as he silently cry.

I glanced at Tsukishima who was walking over. I wouldn't be surprised if he blamed me for hurting Tadashi, it was my fault after all. There was no one else to put the blame on.

I pulled away and Tadashi did too. His face, along with my shoulder, soaked in tears. The freckled boy gave me, my hairclip back and I slowly took it. They still didn't know it was never mine, they didn't know I had bought the same pair just to be appreciative to the two.
Tadashi looked at my arms they were wrapped in bandages and I guess he thought the worst. It wouldn't have been a bad idea.

"I didn't." I mumbled. "Anyways can we just change the subject?"

Tadashi and I started walking as he started talking about things we should do for the vacation. He was making me put it down in my phone calendar. I agreed.

┗━━━━✦❘༻End Flashback༺❘✦━━━┛

This was going to be the last year I had with my brother before he would head off to university. I had to make it count for him and for myself, since next year I will be alone in this sad, quiet, and empy house.