Day 92

Kyungsoo

Jongin and I still hadn't talked to each other by the time next week came around. I was honestly too afraid to even look at him, let alone talk to him about what happened or apologize for not understanding him more. 

"Kyungsoo, how much time did it take you make all these cookies?" Joonmyun asked as he looked at the plate sitting on the kitchen counter. I turned around from spot at the sink and looked at them too before turning my attention to him.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I just started baking and by the time I knew it I had made a whole five batches."

"Geez," he said in awe. "But I guess they'll be gone quick. Especially when we live with people whose stomachs are literally black holes." I laughed a little and then tried to put my focus back on the dirty dishes.

"Here," I heard Jongin say as he appeared next to me with one more dirty plate.

"Thanks," I said with a light sigh, grabbing it and placing it in the sink with the others.

"You know," he said, placing both of his hands on the counter. "I'm not mad at you, Kyungsoo."

"Okay," I said rather quietly without looking at him. He saw right through me again, which was a shitty ability for him to have when we weren't exactly on good terms. "Thanks for telling me." 

I heard him sigh heavily and then watched him leave the kitchen out of the corner of my eye. I set the cup I had in my hand down and wiped my hands, trying hard not let myself get too emotionally worked up. But it was hard to do. This whole thing was too hard.

Jongin

 "Ugh...it's too early to dance," Sehun whined when we were in the practice room going over the choreography for our new song. 

"It's never too early to dance," Lay said with a smile, earning a narrow-eyed look from Sehun.

"Says the one who's barely awake," Sehun said. Lay just hit him lightly, chuckling a little. Then Sehun came over and sat next to me on the bench as I tied my shoes. "So how's it going?" he asked.

"It's going," I said with no particular tone in my voice. 

"That's good," he said. "I think. Maybe it isn't. But it could be." I just looked at him with a confused facial expression. "I'm tired, leave me alone," he said once he saw that I was looking at him. I chuckled and shook my head, squeezing in a little eye roll.

"Hey, has anyone seen Kyungsoo?" Joonmyun asked, looking around a little. My head shoot up the moment I heard his name. Stupid reflexes, I mentally cursed myself.

"Oh he said wasn't feeling well this morning, so he was going to stay at the dorm," Baekhyun said. 

"Oh okay," Joonmyun said. As bad as it might sound, I highly doubted he wasn't feeling well: at least not in the sick way. "Well then let's get started, guys." Then we all stood up and started to practice. 

>>>>>>>>

"Hyung, can we go out to eat tonight?" Sehun asked Joonmyun as we left the practice room after an entire day of dancing. "It's really late and if Kyungsoo hyung doesn't feel well he shouldn't cook."

"Yeah okay," Joonmyun answered after a moment or so of thought. "You're probably right. We should let him rest."

"I think I'll stay behind," I said, catching the attention of most of them. "You know, just in case Kyungsoo needs anything or something."