54

* Selena's POV*

'Good morning sleeping beauty' I hear Zayn say as soon as my eyes pry open. The sun was literally shining through my face and I could see the early morning dust dance across the bed all the way to the end of the room and it seemed to be the only thing separating Zayn's face from mine where he layed beside me.

'Well this is beautifully cliche' I said and I could see him smile and then bring his face closer making himself clearer to me before he presses a kiss on my lips. 'I love beautiful and cliche things' he said into the kiss before pulling away to look into my eyes and mine to his golden brown ones.

'You're so beautiful have I ever told you that?' He asked and I smiled bitting my lips 'Countlessly' I replied and he smiled and pressed another kiss to my lips before standing up.

'Where are you going right now?... we just woke up' I whined like a child as I watched him go into the bathroom to take a shower. He never liked showering early unless he had things to do and ever since he released his latest album. I figured he wouldn't be out as much. Standing up from the bed I strolled over to the bathroom door to watch him.

'I've got to meet up with my producer. We've got a lot of things we need to discuss and I rather go do that right now and then have all my week dedicated to you' he said before wiggling his brows at me and I chuckle.

'Fine, but like how long?'

'Three hours tops' he replied as ha started applying shampoo to his blonde hair which was gradually going back to its natural state.

'You're washing off the dye already?'

'I'm tired of it, I wanna do something like Ummm maybe pink or orange' he said and I nodded. Taking in a sharp breath and thinking of what has been on my mind for like almost a month since Vogue released the picture of Zayn and Gigi as their monthly cover.

'Can I ask you something?' He say and I can hear him faintly say 'Sure, go ahead' from under the rising water.

'I've been thinking, I mean I know it my sound like a bad idea and all but it's been on my mind for a while now and I just wanna confront it.' I say making him slow down his movement as he rinses off his hair of the shampoo and slowly turn to look at me.

'I want Gigi and I to meet up and have a little talk' I say and he quickly pulls the handle of the shower turning it off before running his hands through his face to get rid of the water and then staring at me like I was crazy.

'why would you want to do that?' He asks and I shift my weight from one foot to the other. Dreading this conversation already. 'I just feel there's a lot of things that need to be said between the both of us. I mean I'm not gonna lie to you. Ever since the Vogue cover reveal of you guys I've been feeling so insecure about myself-'

'Why would you feel that way?-' he interrupts me and I interrupt back. 'I just do okay?. I don't know somehow it made me feel like things between you two aren't over and for Vogue magazine to use that picture right in the middle of our relationship It makes me feel like they still have this image of you and Gigi being some sort of power couple and I mean, you said they asked for permission right and Gigi gave them the go ahead and that's why you did too. I mean why would she give them permission if she wasn't trying to hurt me with it?... or she wasn't just trying to make you think about her all over again?' I ask and he closes his eyes as though he's trying to calm down.

'But you know there's nothing going on between the both of us' he says and I just smile 'look I get it. But she's still someone I need closure from... without that I don't think I'm ever gonna stop feeling this way' I tell him truthfully and he just sighs before looking directly at me. His hair damp making him look a little more beautiful if that was even possible.

'You're sure you wanna do this?' He asked and I nodded. 'Yeah I am, I mean I still have her number and all that's if she hasn't blocked me and I'm sure asking will be totally easy unless she says No and then things get very awkward' I tell him and he smirks at me and I roll my eyes. I hated it when he did that, he knew how him smirking at me like that made me feel but he enjoyed doing it either ways.

'Fine. You're free to do so' he says before going back to his shower and I clear my throat knowing that what I'm about to say next will cause him to loose his bonkers.

'Another thing that would make me feel better is if you contact the boys again' I say and and I hear him gasp under the water before turning it off and then coughing.

'Oh my God are you okay?' I ask moving towards him and he mutters 'yeah' looking up at me with shocked eyes, I give him a little smile.

'I am not going to do that' he tell me and I roll my eyes. 'Why not!?'

'Why not?, why not? Because I haven't spoken to either of them for over 5 years and last time I checked we didn't leave things off on a great note' he tells me and I shook my head. 'It doesn't matter'

'Of course it matters' he counters turning the water back on and I twist the nob back off making him look at me agitated.

'Look I understand okay?... you were hurt countless times, y'all had fights and said some things that I'm pretty sure you guys didn't mean to each other-' I say but he interrupts me.

'Oh no I meant what I said-'

'Not all' I defend and he scoffed.

'Okay okay supposing I do contact the boys?, what do I tell them. Hey it's me Zayn I know we haven't talked in over 5 years but hey do you wanna go hang sometime?' He mocked

'I'm not saying you guys have to hang out. But I need you to start somewhere. Call any of them whoever you know you can get a hold of and when you do get a hold of them try to make things better' I tell him

'Why am I the one that has to make everything better?...I didn't cause whatever feud we all got going on'

'But Zayn after you left everything fell apart. It changed all of them, have you ever thought about what your departure did to them, asides from how you felt did you ever think about how they felt?' I ask him and he just remains silent.

'I'm not putting the blame on you. I'm just saying that these guys were your best friends for 6 years and you did everything together. You all loved each other regardless for a very long time. And I know a part of you still aches for them, I know somehow you still miss them, underneath it all you still love them and when you think of them you think of your brothers. Not just some guys you were in a band with. As much as I need closure you need one yourself. And that can't happen if you don't try to change the story' I say quoting a line from his song. The one he obviously wrote about them.

We were both silent for a while but after some time he sighed and looked at me. 'I hate it when you're right' he tells me and I smile. 'So what do you say?' I ask with a raised brow and he just smiled a bit and then nodded his head.

'You have to say it' I tell him and he rolled his eyes.

'I'll do it' he said and smiled like an excited idiot before leaning over to press a kiss to his face but before I knew it I was lifted off my feet and the shower was turned back on making me scream a little as the warm water hit my skin and thereafter soaked my PJs

'I will so kill you' I struggled to say as he laughed at my soaked state. 'I love you too babe' he laughed putting me directly under the shower and I closed my eyes but felt his lips on mine before o could open them back up.

Zayn Malik...my sweet sweet boy. He was actually going to do this... and so was I. And I know that no matter the outcome of this decision I will always have him and he will always have me.

Love you guys please vote and comment💋❤️