110

Zayn Malik Likes old Instagram picture of he and ex girlfriend Selena Gomez

Just yesterday zayn malik and Selena Gomez fans went crazy over an old picture selfie that zayn liked  of He and Selena, which was posted by a fan account. The picture was captioned 'Do you Miss Zelena?'. Fans have been constantly flooding Zayn's Instagram comments section with the question everyone is curious about. Is the singer and gomez getting back together or does he just miss Selena?. Are they in contact again or was it just a simple like? And more importantly why did he like it since he's now back together with Gigi.

 Are they in contact again or was it just a simple like? And more importantly why did he like it since he's now back together with Gigi

It's no news that he and Selena ended on mutual terms, which means the two have no beef what so ever between them. So we guess it's normal that they both happen to miss eachother once in a while.
Zayn has not responded to the rumors and Selena is yet to comment on zayn liking their picture. However we hope the two remain on good terms and are able to work out any future relationships they decide to have with  each other.

For more updates on your favourite celebs don't forget to subscribe to our news letter.