140

ZAYN MALIK ALLEGEDLY BEATS UP FAI KHADRA AFTER BEING CAUGHT CHEATING ON SELENA GOMEZ WITH KENDALL JENNER: SOURCES CONFIRM SELENA AND FAI'S BREAK UP WHILST ZAYN CALLS IT QUITS WITH GIGI HADID.

Hollywood has always been hot but I think it's even hotter now than it ever was before. Yesterday news broke out from an insider that Zayn Malik had gotten into a fist fight with Fai Khadra. We'll we can't really say it was much of a fight as it was alleged that Zayn literally beat up Fai, leaving the influencer with a broken nose. The insider also reveals the reason for the fight to be that Zayn had caught Fai cheating on Selena Gomez with Kendall Jenner, who so happens to be bffs with his girlfriend Gigi hadid. But not only was Fai cheating with Kendall, it turns out that Fai and Kendall were also dating secretly. I guess there's no surprise there.

Multiple reports claim that Malik was devastated and couldn't help his emotions and so to stand up for his ex, he did was he had to do, and that was beat up Fai. We could say that's Zayn's reaction to Fai cheating can't really be a surprise because it's known that the singer even after his relationship with Selena has always had love for her. So that was the least he could do. Others assume that Malik's actions was inspired due to the fact that Fai had literally stolen his woman and was then later abusing the relationship by cheating on her, now we don't know how true that it but we will say there must be some truth to it since Malik had unfollowed Khadra at the early stages of his relationship with Gomez.

However we now Learn that Selena is really heart broken and has broken up with Khadra, telling him that she never wants to see his face ever again. Zayn also shocks the public as he quickly ends things with girlfriend and baby mama Gigi hadid who sources believed knew what was going on behind closed doors. However sources close to Zayn has admitted that he hasn't been happy for a really long time and the only thing that has been keeping him by her side was their two months old baby girl, and they claim the singer has decided to move on from Gigi, making sure his daughter remains his top priority.
Sources also say that Malik had moved out from the hadid residence and he wishes Gigi and her family all the best. When asked if he still had some good friends around the hadid family his response was 'I rather not'.

We are pretty sure that Zayn will no longer have any dealings with the hadid family of Gigi's inner circle unless it has something to do with his daughter. And as for Selena we are now certain that her friendship with the Hadids and the kardashian jenner sisters are now officially over.

And now that the drama has come to an end, the questions that are rising right now is will Selena and Zayn give their relationship another chance?.

A lot of fans are hoping to see these two patch things up, but as much as there's hope for them still being together, there's quite an equal chance of them never getting back together.

We hope you enjoyed today's news, don't forget to subscribe to our news letter and please let us know how you feel about Fai double crossing Selena and Zayn's breakup with Gigi.

I'm really sorry you guys, hope this was enough for a next chapter.  Along the line I kinda didn't know what else to write but hopefully it's not so bad right?

Hope you liked it eitherways