41

*Selena's POV*

'Yeah I just saw it' I tell Taylor who was at the other end of the line, just as mad and pissed as I was right now.

'I don't get it, when how and why would zayn do that out of the blue?, did he tell you anything?' She asked when I hear the front door close.
'No but I reckon he's gonna tell me right now, call you later Tay' I say before cutting the call and charging towards the living room to see a sweaty Zayn in his black T shirt and grey sweats from the morning jog.

'Hey babe' he says as he turns around on hearing my footsteps and I glare at him

'what the hell is this Zayn!?' I ask shoving my phone into his face startling him a bit. I see as he stares at the vogue post for a second before looking back at me with with soft but guilt filled eyes.

'You've been seeing her?' I ask and he instantly replied 'No I haven't-'

'Then explain this then!?, just explain to me why on earth you'd be on the cover of this months Vogue with your Ex girlfriend' I exclaim angrily and he steps towards me. 'Babe just stop yelling for a second and let me explain' he pleaded and I chuckled cause obviously I'm a joke to him. But sure I'd listen.

Throwing myself on the living room couch I fold my arms 'Alright then, explain yourself' I tell him and he sighs and licks his lips nervously.

'We took that picture last December when Gigi and I were still together. We did several photoshoots but Vogue only used one of them for the cover last year and we agreed that they could use the best out of the others for this months cover this year. I didn't think we wouldn't be together by this time. And well when they contacted me at the beginning of this month they asked for my permission since Gigi and I weren't together anymore and according to them they took her permission too and she told them yes, so I felt if she didn't think it would make her uncomfortable then they might as well use it' he finished and his explanation even sunk my heart the more.

I couldn't quite explain the way I was feeling right now, but the feeling wasn't good.

'You were worried about Gigi being uncomfortable but you didn't think to worry about how I'd feel?' I asked and I watch his expression dim.
'You didn't bother to ask yourself if your own girlfriend would feel uncomfortable seeing you on magazine covers with your Ex, but you cared if she would feel uncomfortable putting it out there!?... am I just a joke to you Zayn?' My voice came out in little squeaks as tears rolled down my face.

'Are you still in love with Gigi?' I asked the question I was dreading to hear the answer to.

'No, I'm not' he said but sadly I knew that was a lie.

'I don't believe you' I tell him in a low whisper and he just looked at me baffled like how could I not believe the fucking lie he just told. The tears kept coming and it seemed to have no end and as Zayn reached over to try and brush them away, I slapped his hands and made way for the door.

'Lena I swear to God I'm not in love with her' I heard him yell. 'This wasn't suppose to happen, I didn't mean it' he continued and I snapped.

'Yes you fucking did' and with that I slammed the door behind me. Hoping and wishing the pain would fade away soon.

I just needed some time