139

Selena's POV

It was Saturday, and Fai had made plans for us to go out on a picnic. So here I was in my kitchen, with Taylor beside me helping me make salad as I stirred the spaghetti in the pot.

'Did fai tell you what time he was gonna be here?'

'No not really. Why?' i ask and she looks at the clock on the wall. 'Well it's 3 o'clock and we've been cooking for two hours. Isn't he going to call?' She asks and I just shrug it off.

'Well I guess he will when he's close.' I say whilst I stir the pasta. I turn to see Taylor looking a me a bit off.

'What?, why are you looking at me like that?' I asked curious but with a smile on my face.

'Have you guys done it?' She asks out of the blue and my eyes almost fall out of my eyes.

'Why on earth is that even a question?...where are you going with this?' I ask laughing at how ridiculous this conversation is beginning to sound but she just looks at me with a blank expression implying she wants a serious answer.

'Well...a couple of times I guess, maybe three times' I reply before looking down at the hot pot in front of me in a somewhat embarrassed manner.

'And you're completely sure about Fai?, does it feel right?,don't think you're taking things with him too quickly?' She asks making me all of a sudden begin to question our  relationship.

I mean...at first when things started to get heated between us, i wasn't sure weather it felt right, all I really knew at that point was that I needed the comfort of having someone around, to hold...to kiss...to touch and just to love...because I missed being in love and being loved...

by Zayn.

Little tears trickled at the corner of my eyes at the overwhelming guilt of knowing that all I ever really wanted in those times was Zayn. But I couldn't have him, because he has a baby and a baby momma to take care of, so I took whatever I could get. And that was Fai.

'Can we not talk about this right now?' I say keeping my head down and quickly wiping my face.

'I'm going to take my bath, can you just help me watch the pasta?' I ask not looking up at her and then walking away. I run up the stairs and move into my room. Laying against the frame as soon as I was inside. At that moment tears began to fall down my cheeks and I couldn't make it stop because I felt it again...

I missed him all over again.

And I felt bad for doing so.

Getting myself together I move into the shower determined to wash away these emotions before Fai gets here. As soon as I was done I threw on a plain while T shirt and slid on my black jean before grabbing my black beanie off my wardrobe hanger. And walk out the door and down the stairs only to see Taylor standing and looking up at me awkwardly. I look at her with a question stare and she gives a tight lipped smile.

'Someone's here to see you' she says and just right after, the person comes into view from the corner and it's as if I had lost the ability to breathe.

What was is he doing here?

'I'll just leave you two alone to talk okay?. The pasta's done so I'll just head out' I hear Taylor say before the sound of the front door closed shut and all I could do was look at the guy in front of me.

'Why are you here?' I ask at thesame time trying so hard not to burst into tears and just run into his arms and tell him how much I've missed him.

'Can we just talk?...please?' He asked and I couldn't help but notice his vibrating hands covered in blood.