106

Selena's POV

I rush down the stairs as I hear the door bell ring continuously, I trip a little once I get to the bottom and stand back up quickly. Taking a quick look at my hair in the mirror beside the door and checking my teeth. Perfect. It's not a date or anything, but it's been long since I had any male figure around me. Even for a visit. I swing the door open to see Fai already leaning on the porch and as soon as he notices me he stands up straight. And man is he tall.
'Hey' he says and just as I'm about to reply, a bark from right beside me completely knocks me off my feet.
'Oh my shit!' I exclaim once I see the huge black dog barking at me. 'Damn it, I'm so sorry' Fai says reaching his hand out to help me up 'I forgot to tell you I was bringing king along' he says to me whilst his dog keeps barking at me.
'Down boy, stop it that's Selena don't you remember Selena?' He says looking down at his dog and for some reason I do too, instantly having recognition. The last time I saw this dog was in 2014 and it was still very little, more like a pup. I remember it would follow Fai around during my revival tour and whenever I tried to touch him, he'd run away like he was scared but eventually come back to lay on my lap for me to pet him. It was so big now.

'Is he?...' I ask looking at Fai just for confirmation and he nods with a smile and my features soften as I see king's soften too, as though remembering me.
'Oh my God' I crouch down to pet him, he had long stopped us barking. 'he's so big' I say with a smile before remembering we were still at the front door.

'Come in please, I don't wanna keep you out here' I say nervous now that he was inside the house. I watch him observe the entire place. From the kitchen to the living room, king however decides to make himself at home by running into the house barking and I smile. He hadn't changed one bit.

I turn to Fai to see he was already looking at me and I suck in a deep breath as I properly take in his features now. He had a blonde buzz cut hairstyle which made his brown eyes pop out more, not to mention his perfectly chiseled chin...almost as good as zayn's, ugh why the hell am I thinking about him. I shake my head seeing that he now has a smirk playing at his lips.
'See what you like?' He teases and i scoff. 'Don't even go there' I say already moving into the kitchen and opening the fridge to bring out the lasagna I prepared late last night. He leaned against the counter looking at me with both hands on his cheek. 'Is the beautiful Selena Gomez trying to say I'm not attractive enough for her?' He asked and I wasn't gonna lie that escalated quickly.

'Well if you know you're so attractive why are you trying to get my opinion?' I ask with a raised brow and I went on ahead to set the plates whilst i put the lasgana in the microwave. He just looked at me with a smile that said touché and I mentally applauded myself.

Minutes later we were both sitting on my couch enjoying the lasagna I had made. He had complimented my cooking more than 5 times in the past one hour and I couldn't help but blush. After a while I turned on the Tv and E came on. The latest trend topics came up coincidentally a clip of Taylor, yes my best friend Taylor appeared in a long white Fled gown and i fan girled so much, Fai looked at me weird the whole time. But I didn't care, it was always so exciting when either one of us was on Tv being talked about positively. She would call me severally when she heard my song on the radio, or heard them talking about rarebeauty in a boutique and about me on Tv and she was always so bubbly i could really tell she was proud of me and so was I of her.

A little after that Fai and I started talking, not about anything in particular, we just made fun, had some cup of coffee which king came running to spill all over me later on, so I had to change my top.
I was just coming down stairs when I saw Fai and king playing. Fai was on the ground whilst kind was on top of him licking his face and being extremely cute. Fai's laugh was cheerful, his perfect whites were beaming with happiness and his smile went right up to his eyes. He looked so beautiful and at that moment it was as though the world paused for a bit.