24

Justjared

ZAYN MALIK AND SELENA GOMEZ SEEN GRABBING DINNER LAST NIGHT AT CORTILE

Last night Zayn malik and Selena Gomez were spotted together having dinner at one of New Yorks most prestigious resturants. The pair were seen talking and laughing and it seemed they were really kicking things off which brings us to the question 'Are they dating?'.

 The pair were seen talking and laughing and it seemed they were really kicking things off which brings us to the question 'Are they dating?'

There's really no explanation why our Zaddy would be seen hanging out with Selena asides from the fact their both linked to Taylor Swift.  Sources around explain that they were given a tip by someone anonymous telling them that Selena, Taylor and Zayn were expected to be having dinner but Taylor was nowhere to be found. Was Taylor trying to set z and Selena up? and if so how does Gigi feel about that?

Anyways regardless of their friend not showing up it seems zayn and selena were very okay being in eachothers company as they were seen smiling while coming out of the restaurant. We wonder what they talked about...were they flirting? Were they talking about a possible music collab!? How cool would that be?

Does this meeting mean there's a possibility of the two of them hanging out together again in the future?
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.