81

Selenagomez ✔︎

♡︎ Liked by Taylorswift, Kendalljenner, yourboyfai and 11,008,199 othersSelenagomez To everyone who has been on this journey with us, we just wanted to say thank you and we love you

Selenagomez To everyone who has been on this journey with us, we just wanted to say thank you and we love you. For a while now things have changed, not for the bad but for the good, but with all this overwhelming change it feels as though we've both lost our way. I've come to fully understand that there are so many things coming, things bigger than me and responsibilities bigger than him and because of this we have decided to both go our separate ways. The love zayn and I shared was pure and true and I will cherish every moment for the rest of my life, I love and will always love him, but for now we say good bye to each other and I wish him the absolute best. For him, Gigi and their baby ❤️.

Comments

Breeexh: Oh shitttt!!!!

Zelenagomik: 😭😭😭😭Please you guys don't do this to me. @selenagomez @zayn

Jenny_may: WHAT!?!?😨

Dovecameron: I love you guys so much, wishing you all the best💕❤️
(99,826 likes)

Gigi_malik: FINALLY!!!!! 😂
(500 likes)

Selena_1dandshawn: Excuse you? @gigi_malik

Shawnlenmanips: I knew they weren't happy😭😭😭. I'm so sorry you guys

Username71939: Why is she making it seem like the break up is all the baby's fault?. Because it's obvious their having issues because of Gigi's pregnancy. Is she that immature that she's actually ending a relationship over a baby that was conceived even before her relationship even started?

Selenaandtaylor: @username71939 Shutup it's obvious that you're a hater. Selena had every right to feel uncomfortable weather it's because of the baby or not. How easy do you think it is watching the guy you love raise a child with their ex?

Selenagomez limited the comments