"You know I don't like anybody, that's not you and our daughter" he said getting serious.

And that was the blatant truth. Kwame disliked people, he didn't trust anyone who wasn't his family because of the past he was dealt with. And Juana was well aware of it too.

"I know baby, come here"she said, with open arms as she leaned over the console to embrace him into a hug and kiss.

After getting some love from his wife he pulled off from infront of the building to make his way over to the east side of town to pick their daughter up from school. While driving though he couldn't help but sneak peeks at Juana and with the sunlight hitting her face he was in awe at how beautiful his wife was. His constant staring caught Juana's attention, causing her to start blushing.

"Eyes on the road, bad boy" she said smirking at him.

"Couldn't help it baby...your beauty was just too captivating" he complimented making her blushed again.

She really was his whole heart in a human form. That sometimes when he looked at her he couldn't believe that she was his person___someone that was made only for him, his soulmate.

It was crazy how she came into his life at a time when he wasn't looking for anyone, but when he really needed her the most. When they needed each other.

Their love story wasn't the cliche story where they met each other in highschool; fell in love and then he married his high school sweetheart. Nope, it was that forbidden type of love. Where they both had no business messing with each other in the first place because they were already owned; Him to the streets and her to a brothel runned by a pimp in Mexico. Their journey together was chaotic, it was dangerous and cruel but they fought for each other and made it out alive and well.

Going through all the trials and tribulation of love and life it only made them stronger together. And even though they had each other to hold onto they always felt like their was something that was missing...or someone.

Pregnancy was always a sensitive topic for Juana since she had a ruptured cervix because of all the sexual trauma and abuse she went through in the past while being pregnant which caused her to have several miscarriages. So her chances of getting pregnant again were slim to none.

But Juana and Kwame had hope. They believed that if God wanted Juana to have children he will. And indeed he did. But with a ruptured cervix her pregnancy was still high risk. She was told that their was a fifty percent chance she could carry a child full term because of her condition.

But just like she had hope before she didn't think god would give her a baby just to snatched it back. Her husband and her already went through alot in life and they both needed something to go good for them.

So months later, Juana was able to carry a healthy eight pound-six ounce baby, nine months with no problems.

She was told she couldn't get pregnant again and she couldn't carry full term with a ruptured cervix but she did and it was all Gods doing that she had a miracle baby.

Her baby Adela Ase James.

God is good

Twelve years later and their daughter was still their main priority, besides each other. They wanted to keep her away from danger and give her the life they never had and more. Even though it was hard for them to make adjustments with their jobs and finding quality time to spend with their daughter, they made it worked.

They would pick a day out of the week where they wasn't busy with work to spend time as a family. Just so their daughter wouldn't feel like her parents were abandoning or neglecting her.