S3 Ch. 1 Emotional Support

Start from the beginning

You hug her back and smile.

(Yn): Thanks, Rio. And I won't give up on Doji. I will keep fighting until I help him realize what he is doing is wrong. He says with a determined smile.

Rio: I know you will, and that's why I love you. She says with a loving smile.

(Yn): I love you too, and thank you for coming to see me. I needed it. He says with a grateful smile.

Rio: I would do anything for my future husband. She says with a loving smile.

???: Future husband? A female says from the doorway

You look at the door and see Xenovia with a shocked look on her face.

(Yn): Xenovia? He says with a surprised look.

Xenovia closes the door to your room and walks over to you.

(Yn): What's up? I thought that everyone was downstairs. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia: I was coming up to check on you, but I never expected to overhear that. When did you plan on telling me and the others about that? She asks with a serious look.

You and Rio look at each other in embarrassment.

(Yn): Well, we agreed that we wouldn't get married until after high school. So we figured we didn't need to say anything yet. He says with an embarrassed look.

Xenovia: Still, I can't believe you would hide this, because it's so exciting! She says with an excited smile.

You and Rio were confused by her sudden change of voice.

(Yn) and Rio: It is? They says with confused looks.

Xenovia: Of course, the sooner you two have your first time, the sooner I can have it with (Yn) and have his child. And now that you are engaged, you will soon have sex. She says with a smile.

This makes you blush and you notice Rio is blushing as well.

(Yn): Hold your horses, Xenovia. Just because we are getting married, doesn't mean we are gonna start doing that stuff. He says with a serious look.

Xenovia: Why not? Isn't it culture for kids our age to have sex? She asks with a confused look.

(Yn): From where I come from, it's actually illegal to have sex before you are married, so there. He explains with a serious look.

Xenovia: Oh. She says with a disappointed look.

You hug her and look her in the eyes.

(Yn): Look, Xenovia, you know that I love you, and that will never change. But I'm just not ready to be a father quote yet, and I don't think that you are ready to be a mother yet. Don't you know how hard it is raising a child? He asks with a neutral look.

Xenovia: I guess not. She says with a neutral look.

Rio: Trust me, it's really difficult. I mean, just watching over my brother was a handful. She says with a smile.

Reginald: Hey! He says within your head.

You chuckle at his voice, bit the girls don't know what you're laughing about.

Xenovia: Is something wrong, (Yn)? She asks with a confused look.

(Yn): No, Reginald just heard what Rio said and now sounds kind of insulted. He says with a laugh.

The girls start laughing as well and afterwards you lay down on your bed, but after you do so, you feel something else underneath the covers.

(Yn): Hmm? He says as he raises the sheets up.