Part 23: BLOOD BATH !

Angre and Riddhima are waiting for his men to tell them the the last location of Vansh's phone. It's late in the afternoon and no one else knows about Vansh gone missing, other than them.

Riddhima is having ill thoughts running in her head. She is struggling to control her emotions and keeps reassuring herself, " He is fine.. he will be here.. he is okayy!!"

Her eyes grew red, pulse getting fainter with every passing second, sweat all over body and she keeps rubbing her palms in worry. Tear drops involuntarily rolling down her cheeks when Angre interrupts her relaying thoughts.

A: Horizon point , he was there at 2 a.m. today. I am going to get my men on this and I promise I'll get him sooner.

R: Wait ! What ? We were going to get him together. Who told you that I will allow you to leave me here ? I want to go with you.

A: No , you can't. He will be fine and the moment he knows that I took you there, endangering your life, I am a dead meat ! He will kill me if you get a scratch and I-..

R: Stop ! He won't do anything. I promise. Please let me go with you. I am craving for his smiles, his look, his eyes, his-..

A: Uhh.. You will get the whole man, once I get him back here. For now, you will have to abide by my decision. I am sorry, I can't risk your life !

R: Okay ! But you will have to call me when you get him. Will you ?

A : Sure.

He moves out of the room when she picks up a shirt of vansh, slowly brushes her hand over it and says..

R: I had to lie to him. If I told him that I will go with him to meet you, he would have argued more. Probably would have locked me up here and never let me go. So I had to do this. I will get to you ..don't worry !

***

Angre reaches the horizon point where Vansh went last night. There was no one to be seen, except Vansh's car.

Angre rushes there and finds his phone lying on the seat. He grabs the phone and punches the car in anger.

A: Someone planned all this ! He is not here. Ahh.. damn it.
Come, we will search for him nearby.

Angre asks his men to drive the car and part ways in different groups to search for Vansh. Riddhima was standing behind a tree, just beside Angre's car. As soon as they leave, she walks out in the front and looks around.

R: It rained yesterday. so..there should be tyre marks of the one who abducted him but here I got only three tyre marks. Two of them are of Angre's search party and the last one is of Vansh's car itself. Since here are too many footmarks, that means he went somewhere all by himself or by force. But not by a vehicle. I need to search for a store house, old factories, ..anything where he can probably be held captive. Hmm.

She starts to search for him everywhere and finally reaches an old, rusty factory which was probably closed for years. She sends a message to Angre, about a probable location of Vansh and slowly gets inside.

***

Angre gets her message " Old factory near horizon point. Location sent ! Vansh can be here."

A: This girl !! I told her to stay indoors but she just won't listen. Boss was right, she is such a stubborn kid.

He rolls his eyes and says," Turn the car back. We need to get her before she hurts herself."