Part 7: BE MY GIRLFRIEND

"Get the flowers. It should look like heaven. She should not be able to move her eyes off that !!" Vansh says to someone over phone.

"What are you upto boss ?" Angre questions Vansh.

Vansh(with a smirk): nothing much Angre ! She is here for a mission and I am just going to help her. Let's see how smart she is !

Sia's room

Riddhima : What's the occasion today ? Why is the garden being decorated ?

Sia: Event I don't know Riddhima. Its bhai's order, and no one dares to ask him the reason. He said he will inform us later.

Riddhima (thinking): Vansh is upto something again. But what is it ?

Sia: Today, we all are going to attend a party organised by Ishani's friend. Would you like to join us ??

"No sia !! I think Riddhima won't be going anywhere with you today. I have something to talk to her, so she will be busy." Vansh interrupts the conversation.

Riddhima (nearly screaming): what?? Me ?? What do you need to talk about ? Let's talk here, now !

Vansh (wearing a cunning smile) : ohh common Riddhima !! Be a sport. It's something special, wait for the evening.

Vansh winks and leaves.

Sia just clears her throat and says," Now I know the occasion !!" And leaves the room after sharing a smile with Riddhima.

Riddhima is dumbstruck and thinks," what happened to him now ? Today is a bad day for me. I could not get evidences because vansh cancelled his meetings and now this !"
She throws her hands in the air out of disappointment.

"Oh God !! It's already 7 and we are alone in the mansion. Now, Vansh can do whatever he wishes to "
Riddhima is scared to think of the probabilities now.

"I could never understand him properly. I knew him to be a devil in disguise but then he seemed to be a man who loves, cares and protects everyone. And now when I thought Kabir might be mistaken, he is doing all this !!
I am an idiot who started to care for him, thought him to be a gentleman and started to fee-.."
Riddhima abruptly stops on realising what she was about to say.

" No, he is what Kabir said to me. Don't feel flattered by his manipulations Riddhima" she says to herself.

[She has started to manipulate herself, her thoughts and feelings, but keeps blaming vansh for all this !! Why sweetheart why ?? ]

Vansh knocks on the door, " Are you there ?"

"Ye..yes come in! " Riddhima adds stammering.

Vansh (lending is hand to her) : Come Riddhima I have something to show you !

Riddhima : No, I don't want to go with you. What do you want ?

Vansh: common sweetheart !! It's something very special.

Vansh grabs her hand and pulls her out of the room ,leading her to the garden.

The garden was full of scented candles and flowers. Large curtains flew along the wind , with a table full of gifts and chocolates kept at the corner.

Riddhima is numb, shocked and scared. She is panting and sweating !
Riddhima: wh.. what is... What is this ?
Vansh (looking at her ) : can't you see sweetheart ? It's all planned for you.

" Me ??" Riddhima asks worried.

"You know what this means right ? Ahhh... Sweetheart , I am a straight forward person so let me cut it short and not beat around the bush..
BE MY GIRLFRIEND RIDDHIMA !!"

Vansh says ..glaring into her eyes, ready to pierce through her heart with those beaming stares.

End of part seven
Thank you for reading

I already told you to expect the unexpected !!

Is he really in love ?? Maybe..
But is this all because of love ?Naah...
Some roller-coaster rides are planned along. Be seated and get your popcorns on board. ❤️❤️