Part 30: RiAnsh

A year later

Vansh screaming over a call..

V: Seriously ? I clearly ordered red and not pink. Not pink !!

He smacked the phone down on the table, walking...no, running all over his room.

V: Angre ! AANNGREE ...Where the hell are you ?

Angre rushes there immediately.

A: yes boss ! I am done with the work downstairs.

V: Oh that's good. Now tell me which one goes best with my attire ?

He asks Angre, holding two intricate brooches , with his eyes sparkling gold. Angre was perplexed and starts stammering...

A : Were you really panicking because you wanted me to pick the perfect brooch for the day ?

V: Not an ordinary day Angre. NOT. AN . ORDINARY . ONE !! phew ... You don't even know how difficult is all of this.

Vansh lets out a sigh and Angre continues after a low chuckle.

A: Yeah blue one complements you better !

V: Should I change my shoes ? Do these look fine ?

A: Boss ! People don't generally bother about shoes on their haldi because they have to remove it eventually when the function starts.

Angre nods with his eyes closed.

V: Yes. I mean no.. Riddhima will be downstairs watching me descend down the steps and for that, I should look perfectly...umm..handsome !

Vansh was sweating buckets. He was clearly very worried about his Haldi ceremony !

Angre was smiling. Wondering how his boss has changed for the better.
The emotionless mafia was trying hard to impress a girl.
He was dying to see how gorgeous she would look and was stressed if he would be handsome enough to complement her.

A : Bhabhi might be waiting for you. Let's go !

V: Yes. We should.

He said wiping off the sweat bubbles on his forehead and gulping all the saliva he had.

Walking through the corridor, he encounters a beautiful woman walking straight up to him.

Angre pats his shoulder.

A: I am waiting in the hall for u.

Suddenly, he could feel the fading grip of Angre and all he could see was,,..her. His breathing got hitched, with every approaching step.

He admired her peach pink lips curving to form the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

Big black eyes steering it's gaze in his direction. Making him feel loved, every moment. Those brown hair locks, falling over her face and hiding her blush,swaying in rythm with her earings.

Her sunny bright lehenga and all those glitters on it. Sparkling little less than her face.

Time went still when they stood a foot apart. Vansh was mesmerized enough to be lost in her aura while Riddhima extended her arm and said..

R: Shall we , Mr. Raisinghania ?

Vansh smiles  while pulling out the visible red rose above the blue brooch from his chest pocket and kneels down.

Riddhima could not help and yelps. No, it wasn't pain. She was overwhelming.

V : I thought you loved the idea of a man presenting rose to his girl. I noticed your tears brinking , when you saw that emotional love confession in the last movie we watched together.

Riddhima lets out a small sigh. Tearing up yet again.

R : You hated that movie and couldn't even remember the story.

V: I hate every other movie. I think they are Waste of time and I didn't forget the plot. I missed it because I was busy admiring my girl. I remember every emotion you felt that day.

She couldn't say anything. His gestures were sweeping her off her feet every now and then.

She took the rose and further leans to touch his forehead with her's.

Angelic sight indeed.

The RaiSinghania family along with Kabir and Angre beamed to the fullest. Witnessing the love story which seemed impossible.

The man who had everything was longing for a woman who had nothing to give but, love. He was crossing all his boundaries and letting all his guards down for her to see him in the most natural way possible.

Wasn't it beautiful ?

RiAnsh descend down, holding hands. While the others clapped and felt the atmosphere heat up with the flames of love !

Thank you for reading.
End of part thirty one.

Sorry for the short chapter but I thought that RiAnsh moments are better when they are brief.
I will add afew more chapters and lead this story to a happy ending.

Thank you all for sparing your time here. I have had a great experience here on whattpad. Though I am not much active and amiable, I really felt all your love and appreciations.

Stay happy everyone.