Part 4: WHY THESE TEARS ?

Its been a month,Riddhima has only seen the Vansh who cared for everyone and loved them dearly. She has started questioning Kabir and his mission. She feels that Kabir might just be mistaken. But then, Kabir is the one she loves. How can she back off and let him down now ?

"I need to get something soon, otherwise either I will be trapped or caught !" Riddhima thinks to herself when she hears dadi calling for her.

In the hall

Dadi: Beta,go and get the bowl of curd. I kept it on the kitchen shelf while I just do the arti (worshipping).

Riddhima nods and moves towards the kitchen. She grabs the bowl and while coming towards the hall, she overhears the conversation between dadi and Vansh.

Dadi: Why do you want to risk your life for him ? He hates you beta..

Vansh:Dadi, you know him..he is just angry and nothing else. I know him well, we might have parted ways but I can never hate him and will never let anyone harm him.

Dadi: It's very dangerous. You know that right ? Please take someone with you, for your help. Take care of yourself okay ?

Vansh: Taking someone with me might alert the enemy and then..they can hurt him. So...sorry dadi.

Dadi nods and gives arti to Vansh, to which he refuses stating that he is a athiest. Riddhima, after hearing all this.. comes with the bowl and gives it to dadi.
Vansh asks Angre to get the car.

Riddhima is jolted to hear the conversation between dadi and Vansh. Vansh was going to save someone , he was going to risk his life ..for someone who hated him. Why ? This Vansh did not fit in the definition of what Kabir told her !

She kept staring at his face and this time, with fear and worry.

Vansh shares a look with her and senses something. Something unusual.. but prefers not to ask her and make her uncomfortable. Afterall, all of it can be a mere confusion as well.

Her eyes have always confused him and this was not the first time he has decided to stay shut !

He turns to her and says, "Take good care of Sia and don't forget about the therapy!"
Riddhima nods as she sees him moving out of her sight.

Yes she is worried, not only because she is unable to read him.. but also because she is unable to read her changing feelings ..for him.

It's already been hours since Vansh left..

Dadi and Sia are worried to think of the mishappenings. Riddhima is trying to console them and her heart as well.
Everyone hears the sound of Vansh's car and Riddhima's face is slowly glowing.. unknowingly.

With her gaze locked at the door, she is waiting for him to come.

Vansh enters,,,with wounds. Blood dripping from his hand. Everyone rushes towards him, scared and worried.

Riddhima freezes on her spot with her heart thumping faster and louder. A little more than usual. Tears filling up in her eyes..and suddenly a drop rinses on her cheek. She is scared !! She is bothered by his wound, his pain !! Why ?

Vansh looks at her puzzled..

"WHY THESE TEARS ?" Riddhima asks herself and no wonder, she doesn't have any answers for it.

End of part four
Thank you for reading

Has Riddhima's heart started to drift towards Vansh ? Will she blame herself for unknowingly falling for him and betraying Kabir ?
But it was never her fault ! ❤️❤️