"Ooo.." The man raised his hands in surrender. "You don't wanna kill me. No, you want to kill someone else." He leaned closer to Keir, "Someone who lures men to her and betrays them."

Keir slammed the glass on the counter and took out his knife in a flash. He placed it on his neck, his hand itching to slice it off.

All the eyes turned to the duo, who were creating a drama amongst them.

The man laughed nervously and turned to the others, "It's alright. It's how me and my friend here discuss things." He dismissed them and they focused back on their work.

"I have no fucking idea what you are talking about but you are bothering me." Keir whispered slowly, "So let me assist you to Hell." He seethed, digging his knife into his neck.

The man chuckled nervously. Maybe it was the wrong move to irk him, he should have used the other way.

"Let's not fight, brother. I'm sure you shiny little thing can be put to a good use than to tear apart my little neck."

The man gripped his hand, holding the knife and snaked it out of his neck.

"You have five seconds. Get. Out. Of. My. Sight." He gritted.

The man gulped, "I-" He started, Keir took out his knife again.

"There's something I have to tell you." The man spoke swiftly.

Keir put his knife down, a little amused at his persistence and courage.

"And I believe you might wanna listen." He rubbed his neck when Keir slightly imprinted with his knife.

"It's about Selene."

Now he had Keir's undeniable attention.

***
Selene came out of her cocoon of blankets, when she heard a knock on her front door.

Her hair was dishevelled from running hands through them a lot. Her eyes red and puffy from crying a lot.

She swung the door open to see, similar red eyes like hers. Keir was standing at the threshold, his pitch black eyes staring at her with unknown expression.

He was sad? Angry? Drunk? She didn't know.

"Keir? What are you doing here?"

He walked past her, not waiting for her to invite him in. Selene closed the door and wiped her eyes hoping to hide the evidence of crying.

"Why is it a wrong time?" he asked, his dark eyes scanning her house like a hawk.

"No, I just didn't expect to see you now."

Especially after breaking his heart just to make him stay away from her. She wanted to say that.

Keir ignored her and took a seat at the coffee table on her balcony.

"We need to have a little chat." He tapped the chair beside him, gesturing to her to take a seat.

Selene timidly walked to the chair and screeched it a little away from him. She was scared of him tonight, she didn't know why.

His eyes were scanning her every move. They never left her but instead pinned her down. The weight of his gaze was unsettling her.

"What is it?"

"You remember the first time we met?" Keir asked. It was a random question.

"Yeah, the shed?" Selene asked without thinking.

Keir slammed the table with his palm, "No! The club."

Selene jumped in her place at his sudden mood change, "We didn't meet Keir, we just saw each other."