Chapter 1: Yanyan de Jesus

Hello! That's my new fanfiction about the For You House, hope you'll like it. English is not my first language so sorry if there's any mistakes. I hope you'll like it!

POV Yanyan

A light breeze blows through her pretty brown hair. She blushes and combs her hair quickly with her fingers. She is so beautiful...She talks and laughs with her friends. My heart races when I see her smile. I take my phone and start photographing her. I then felt a fist hit my head. I moan in pain and turn around to yell at my attacker who turns out to be Jiro, my best friend.

"Why did you hit me, Jiro !?

- Because you're creepy," he sighs," stalking her like that.

- I'm not stalking her!!

- You look at her from a distance and take pictures of her, isn't that stalking? "

Well, I admit, it's a little creepy.

"And then," my friend continues," you should let it go. You don't stand a chance with her.

- You are my friend! You are supposed to support me, not break my heart!

- It's precisely because I am your friend that I am frank with you. I don't want you to be heartbroken because Carla will never love you.

- What are you two talking about? "

Jiro and I turn to face the person who had just spoken. This is our friend Vien who is a year younger than us. I met her about a year ago at the high school library and we quickly became friends. As for Jiro, we were in the same class in the last year of college and we got along very quickly.

"Yanyan's crush on Carla," Jiro replies," an impossible crush.

- She will fall in love," I reply," with me one day!

- Start already," Vien laughs gently," by talking to her.

- It's not against you, Yanyan," Jiro resumes," but a girl like Carla will never date a guy like you.

- You're very sweet," Vien reassures me," and you're even pretty cute, but I can only see Carla dating someone like Ralph.

- Come on, it's true. Ralph is kind, handsome, intelligent, mature and responsible; his personality would go so well with Carla. Moreover, they are already very close friends. Or she will end up with someone like Joseph. "

At this name, my body stiffs. My gaze falls on Joseph who is chatting with his friends further down the courtyard. He laughs with a girl on his lap. What a flirt! A wave of nostalgia came over me ... There was a time when it was me who made him laugh ...

" You're joking, right ?" Vien sighs." Carla is much better than that! Everyone knows Joseph is a womanizer! He has a pretty face, that's all!

- It's true that you," Jiro smirked," you prefer his friend Franz. "

Vien turns red. Jiro and I are the only ones who know that Vien is madly in love with Franz, one of Joseph's best friends, but she is far too shy to talk to him.

"Franz has nothing to do with it!

- Anyway," Jiro resumes," Joseph may be an inveterate flirty but all the girls fall for him. He's also a good talker. Carla might well fall under his spell, even if he's an asshole.

- Joseph," I say finally," isn't an asshole. You don't know him well, that's all. Joseph isn't that bad.

- Why are you taking his defense?" Jiro asks me." I heard that Joseph wanted to date Carla and that he was planning to hit on her. So if you want to have her, you better hurry. "

Joseph is also interested in Carla !? So now, that's for sure, I don't have a chance! No girl would choose me over Joseph. If I were the hero of a manga, I would be the one Carla chooses, but I am not a manga hero. Real life sucks!

"You're right," I sigh, "I could never date Carla..."

- But don't give up," Jiro yells," man! If I said that, it's for you to don't be surprised if she doesn't choose you! She's unlikely to choose you, but it's always possible! You have to tell her your feelings!

- Do you think so?

- Of course," my friends exclaim," yes! "

I'm not very good at studying, although I'm decent, and I'm bad at sports. I have a heart defect that prevents me from exercising too much. I'm not the kind of guy girls want to have. But I know that I can love like no one else. I'm a romantic boy!

"I am going to write her," I inform my friends," a love letter!

- But nobody," Jiro sighs," writes love letters anymore!

- Exactly! It's cute, it's surprising, it's romantic, it can make her fall. "

And in manga, there are a lot of love letters so it shouldn't be that bad.

I try to write letters but I tear them all up after I read them. They suck! I'm a shit for writing love letters. After several hours, I can write the perfect letter! I'm extremely proud of it. Morning classes just ended so I decide that now is a good time to go see her before she goes to eat. I approach her but suddenly I lack the courage and I hide... Not very well apparently... Her gaze falls on me. I hide the letter behind my back. She frowns and says:

"Hey... I see you over there. If you have a problem with me, say it instead of hiding! "

Oh no, she thinks I have something against her. Yanyan, you're a jerk!

"Uh... well, uh... The weather is really great, isn't it? It's really a beautiful day today, it feels good!

- Why are you shaking? And then what are you hiding behind you? Show me that, come on! "

She walks up to me so I do what makes the most sense to me: run away while screaming. Mission failed!