Chapter 13: After The Kiss

So here we are for the 13th chapter, I hope you'll like it.

POV Yanyan

I'm in deep trouble! I don't know what happened to me. I'm straight, I know that, I love girls. I never liked boys. So why every time Joseph puts his lips on mine, I can't push him away? Maybe because he's my first kiss and also, it's the first person to say that they love me ... Why does he love me anyway !? Joseph is handsome, popular, he can have any girl or guy, I'm sure. So why does he want to go out with me? I'm not even particularly good looking.

I'm really very plain, I don't understand his tastes. I have a whole combo: glasses, braces, unstyled hair. Nothing is attractive about me. Why does he want me? And now Carla and even Ralph (what the hell is he doing there anyway?) know Joseph's feelings for me. I'm in deep trouble! I glance at Joseph, who doesn't seem bothered by the presence of the two intruders. He even wraps his arm around me, as if to mark his territory. If he was a dog, he would pee on me! But what bothers me the most is that Carla saw this and she might think I'm gay!

I try to push Joseph away but he holds me tight against him.

"Joseph, get off me!" "

"Never, I will never let you go again." "

His gaze then falls on Carla. He says very distinctly:

"We are rivals now. "

Carla widens her eyes, without really understanding.

"Huh? "

"I'm in love with Yanyan but I know that him, he's in love with you so I'm watching you. I won't let you steal him from me. "

He talks about me like I'm an object and like I'm not there, he is such a jerk!

"I'm right here, asshole!" "

He smiles and pats me on the head.

"I know, you are exactly where I want you to be: with me, only with me. "

I feel myself blushing, my heart is racing (this had never happened to me before, well other than the time I ended up in the hospital), it's a little scary. I give him a little slap.

"I'm not yours, Joseph! "

"I know it, but I am all yours. "

I blush and push him back violently. I jump off the table and rush to Carla.

"I swear to you, I'm not gay! There is nothing between Joseph and me, it's you I love! I want you, not him! "

She laughs after my explanation. I don't know what's funny about it. I frown.

"Oh but I believe you, Ian. But you have to convince him, not me. Because Joseph looks like he wants to change that. "

I glance behind me to see Joseph's face glaring at Carla, as if she had stolen a lollipop from him in the playground. I stuck my tongue out at Joseph then left the room. He's really crazy!

Over the next few days, I tried to avoid Joseph as much as I could. Yes again. I don't know what else to do. Either way it doesn't work. He doesn't let go. And everyone notices it. There, for example, I am in the canteen to eat with my friends and as soon as I look up, I see Joseph, two tables away, devouring me with his eyes. I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT! Vien asks me:

"So you and Joseph are friends?" "

"Why do you think that? "

"He keeps looking at you. He seems to like you. "

Couldn't he be a little more low-key too !? Vien continues:

"If you get along with him, maybe we could hang out with him and his friends ..."

She blushes. Jiro then says out loud what I am thinking:

"By 'friends' you mean Franz. "

Vien blushed even more. Jiro then adds:

"Although I wouldn't say 'no' to spending time with Amber. "

I get angry :

"Do you have to go through me !? Can't you talk to your crushes like normal people !? "

Jiro laughs:

"Man, normal people don't talk to their crushes because none of their crushes love them back. "

"In any case, don't count on me. And I am not friends with Joseph."

"So why is he looking at you like that?" "

" Like what ? "

"I don't know but it's definitely not hate. "

Yes, that, I know. He looks at me as if he is undressing me with his eyes.

Suddenly our conversation is cut short when Amber gets up and walks over to our table. She smiles at me and says:

"Hi, Yanyan. My parents aren't here this weekend so I'm having a big party at my house on Saturday. Don't you want to come ? "

I look at her, surprised:

"Do you want me to come to your party?" "

" Yes. Well, it was Joseph who said he would only come if you come. But anyway I wanted to invite you. Since Joseph likes you, I thought we should get to know each other. Of course, your friends can come too. "

She blushes a little. I ask her :

"Are you going to invite Carla too?" "

"Of course Carla is a great girl. I was in her class last year, so we're getting along pretty good. I have already invited her and her friends too. "

Come on, Jiro and I, we look at each other and then we say in chorus:

" We're coming. "

So we have a glimpse of Joseph's jealousy and it will continue to grow with time and it's not always a good thing but you'll see that later.