Chapter 14: The Party

Here we go for the chapter 14, I hope you'll like it!

POV Carla

Cedric, Ralph and I are invited to a party hosted by Amber. Since she is friends with Joseph, I guess he too is invited (as is Franz). But when we get to the house, I'm surprised to see Ian and his friends just outside.

"Ian? What are you doing here? "

He turns to me and smiles at me.

"Carla, good to see you. Amber invited me. "

"Joseph asked her? "

" Exactly. "

POV Yanyan

My gaze falls on Cedric then Ralph. The latter avoids eye contact with me and I feel myself blushing. It's true that our first real meeting was when Joseph put his tongue in my mouth while I was sitting on a table. After a short silence, Carla resumes the course of our conversation:

"Oh, Ian, this is my friend Cedric and also Ralph you have already met. "

" Nice to meet you. I present to you my friends Vien and Jiro. "

After these little introductions, we decide to enter the house. Amber's family seems quite wealthy given the size of their home. Carla rings the bell.

A few seconds later, Amber opens the door for us and smiles at us:

"Welcome to mi casa! "

I raise an eyebrow and decide to joke:

"... Ackerman?" "

"What? "

Ok, she didn't understand. Sometimes I forget that not everyone watches anime. An all-too-familiar voice behind Amber explains:

"Mikasa Ackerman is a character from the manga Shingeki no Kyojin. "

I frown.

"And how do you know that, Joseph? "

"Because I'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin, honey. "

I blushed violently at Joseph's smirk.

"Don't call me 'honey' Badong! "

Joseph's eyes widen and he glares at me. Amber asks him:

" What is this story ? Why does he call you "Badong"? "

Joseph growls:

" For nothing ! "

We finally enter the house. I would say more like a mansion, considering how big it is! It's also very beautiful. Franz and Joseph were already there along with a few other people. Probably other friends of Amber.

I think we are the last to arrive. The others were already dancing and drinking, probably alcohol. My gaze meets Joseph's. I have a feeling he's going to be staring at me all evening. Rather than blush and look away, I defiantly support his gaze. A small smile appears on his lips. For I don't know how long, we continued to look at each other. I think an outside eye might think we were seducing each other but we are not. I just refuse to appear weak in front of him. Suddenly, Amber's voice brings me back to reality. I notice that some people have returned home, leaving only my friends, Amber and her friends, and me and Carla and her friends.

"How about we end the night with some good old truth or dare?" "

Amber's proposal was quickly accepted. This game is simple and allows us to get to know each other better and get closer. Amber continues her explanation:

"We're going in circle around an empty bottle that we're going to spin. If you deny a truth or truth, you need to drink a glass of alcohol. You have the right to refuse only once. "

Vien and says:

"Sorry, I refuse to drink alcohol. I'm only 15, which's not reasonable. "

"Ok so for those who refuse to drink alcohol, they will have to drink a glass of vinegar with oil. Are you okay? "

Vien frowns but nods.

We all sit in a circle around a bottle and Amber smiles:

"Alright, I'll spin the bottle first. "

The bottle ends up pointing at Carla.

"Carla, truth or dare? "

"Truth. "

This is a pretty safe choice, unless you have things to hide.

"Ok so everyone is interested in the love triangle between Joseph, Yanyan and you. Today, are you in love with either of the two? "

My heart is racing. I really want to know if I still have a chance with Carla. Joseph and I asked her out over a month ago now. Joseph may have retired from the race but I'm not giving up.

"Sincerely? No. I love them, of course, and I think they're both really beautiful boys and we get along pretty well, regardless. But to be completely honest, I see them more as friends. Maybe my feelings will evolve into something more concrete, but right now they're my friends. "

I expected it ... but I'm not going to give up hope. Carla spins the bottle which ends up being pointed at Ralph.

"Ralph, truth or dare? "

He thought for a few moments and said:

"Dare. "

A sadistic smile appears on Carla's face.

"Do us a little striptease, even if you obviously keep your underwear on, and stay that way until the end of the game. "

"Uh... it's a bit cold actually..."

"Are you refusing to do it?" "

Ralph sighs and removes his t-shirt "sensually". You can see he's more uncomfortable than anything else, poor man, but it's still funny. When he's finished removing most of his clothes, he spins the bottle that points at the end towards me. Oh no...

"Ian, truth or dare? "

I don't want to end up naked ... so I answer:

"Truth. "

"Who was your first love? "

My cheeks are on fire and my gaze falls on Joseph who refrains himself from laughing. I take a deep breath.

"My first love was ..."

So who do you think it is?