Chapter 15: Truth or Dare?

POV Joseph

Everyone is watching Yanyan while waiting for his answer. Me, I try not to laugh because I know who it is and I remember what happened. Yanyan gives me a look who says, "don't laugh, motherfucker."

"My first love is... Ely Cuaton. "

Everyone is shocked. I can't hold back anymore and I burst out laughing. Amber interrupts me:

"Isn't your big sister called Ely, Joseph?" "

"Yes and yes, he's talking about the same Ely. "

Yanyan blushes and declares:

"She was just a little crush because she was the only girl who were nice to me. "

All eyes are then on me. Vien ask:

"But how come you know Joseph's sister?" "

I answer for him:

"Because Yanyan and I are neighbors, we have known each other since our childhood. "

Only Carla knew about it, but now all of our friends do. I smile and continue:

"I even know how it ended between them. Do you want me to tell you? "

Everyone agrees, except the concerned one who tries to kill me with his gaze. But I don't care.

"Yanyan and I were 8 when he decided to ask my sister, who was 9, if she could be his lover. She replied that she would never be able to date someone who had already peed in her little brother's bed. "

Yanyan turns all red. Yes, I know, I humiliate you, honey, but it feels good! Amber intervenes:

"Wait, what the hell was Yanyan doing in your bed? "

Yanyan won't let me answer:

"We were friends when we were kids, that's all. And I was 5 for the story of the "peeing in bed" thing, I don't do that anymore! "

Carla asks:

"What does this Ely look like?" "

Franz replies:

"Imagine Joseph as a girl. They look alike like twins. "

"So Ian's first love is a girl who looks like Joseph... Interesting. "

Yanyan flushes and grumbles:

"Okay, next. "

He spins the bottle, which stops on Vien.

"Vien, Truth or Dare? "

Vien thinks and says:

Dare. "

A sadistic smile emerges on Yanyan's face.

"Kiss one of the boys on the mouth. "

Vien's face turns scarlet.

"Do I really have to do this?" "

Jiro and Yanyan nod their heads. Everyone's eyes are fixed on Vien who doesn't know where to go. She turns to Franz. And without further ado, she quickly and briefly places a kiss on his lips. Franz's cheeks turn pink as Vien tries to make herself as small as possible. She justifies herself by saying that he was the closest, which is true.

She then spins the bottle which ends up pointing to Amber:

" Truth or Dare ? "

Without any hesitation, Amber replies:

"Truth. "

Vien thinks for a few moments and asks:

"If you had to date one of the boys in the group, who would you choose?" "

Amber looks at us all in turn, then smiles before announcing, to everyone's surprise:

"Yanyan. "

Yanyan's face turns red and I feel a feeling of jealousy rising in me. Amber explains:

"Franz & Joseph are very handsome but I consider them as my brothers, I know Cedric is gay, it's obvious Ralph is already in love with another girl and I don't really know Jiro so Yanyan is the only one left. Besides, he's cute. "

Yanyan doesn't know where to look. I almost feel like yelling at Amber, "He's my future boyfriend, back off!" but Yanyan wouldn't appreciate it. Amber then spins the bottle and it stops on me. Finally ! I want to have fun !

"Joseph, truth or dare? "

"Dare, of course! Truth is boring. "

"Aaaah, finally! We will finally find out if Franz is right or if I am right. Franz told me the other day that since you seem to be really in love with Carla, she is the one you love the most. I said you'd prefer your friends over a girl. So, Joseph, I dare you to hug the person you love the most in this room. "

I glance at Yanyan who stiffens then at Carla who has a smile worthy of the Cheshire cat. I'm getting up. I have to be honest. I take a few steps forward and stop just in front of Yanyan. The latter recoils, glaring at me. He ends up spitting:

" Don't even think about it. "

I smile with all my teeth before throwing myself on Yanyan who utters a shrill cry. I wrap my arms around him and laugh.

"Let me fucking go, Joseph!" "

"It's just a hug! "

"I don't want your hug !!! "

The others around us look at us in shock, except Carla and Ralph who are aware of my feelings for Yanyan. The latter is trying to justify himself.

"He's doing this to annoy me. "

The rest of the evening was spent in a pretty funny way. Ralph and Franz sang the first Pokemon's opening, Jiro confessed he was afraid of birds, Zedd refused to keep ice cubes in his underwear for the rest of the game so drank alcohol then he did an imitation of Gollum.

Yeah, it wasn't Joseph or Carla, surprise!!!! I hope you liked this chapter