*1

Italy
2 years later....

Lukas P

Lukas P.O.V.

"Babee

"Babee." Aurora whined, touching my bare back with her cold hands. I would be affected by her touching me but at this point, I didn't care.

The light didn't shine on me anymore. That light was gone and so was my happiness I had.

"Come back to bed, you don't have to get up." Her voice nagged in my ear, making me annoyed at her.

I knew I wasn't showing emotions again cause I couldn't. Honestly, I don't know what was real or what was a dream.

"We can do more rounds if you'd like. I know you love my body." She said and I immediately rolled my eyes at her nonsense.

"Later." I said with a nonchalant voice, getting up from her grasp. "Besides, I've got to go handle business."

She pouted, pulling the blanket down slowly to expose her tits. She's still naked and she's seducing me. Great.

"Come on babe." She spoke, getting from the blanket and crawling towards me. Her naked body was exposed to me and I couldn't do anything but look at her.

"Don't you want-" I cut her sentence short by grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. The kiss went deeper and I picked her up, slamming her against the wall.

I put my dick inside her and she gasped, throwing her head back. "Ooh Lukas Il tuo cazzo è così grande." (Ooh Lukas your cock is so big.)

I didn't mind what she said, I just started thrusting inside of her. She moaned loudly as always when I was inside of her.

I walked out of my room, fixing my tie. As I walked down the stairs, I was met with Archer.

"Hey Boss, are you good?" He questioned as I shake my head, still walking.