*6

Lukas POV

I sat on the balcony, sipping some of my hennessy

I sat on the balcony, sipping some of my hennessy. As much as I wanted to stay away from it I couldn't. It keeps me sane from everything.

I took another swig before my phone started to ring. Sara came across the screen and I pressed the green button, putting the phone towards my ear.

"Non toccare quella Sandra!!" She screamed through the phone and I pulled my phone from my ear. (Don't touch that Sandra!!) I shake my head, putting the phone back towards my ear.

"Mi dispiace Boss per aver urlato nell'orecchio." She spoke over the phone. (I'm sorry boss for yelling in your ear.)

"It's okay. Che succede?" I spoke trying to hear what she had to say. (What's up?)

"The guy we were looking into will be at magia seducente. Sandra said he pays top dollar for specific strippers he's interested in." She said causing me to nod my head even though she couldn't see me.

"I thought that place was closed since what happened two years ago." I spoke, remembering that Davina got shot and almost killed there. They still had the decency to open the place back up?

"Well apparently the owners didn't think it would affect anything, so they kept it open." I shake my head, hearing what she said. I didn't even open my place back up because of what happened. But I'm pretty sure someone bought that place out now.

"We go there tonight, we look for him and question him. He's our only hope to find Richard. I want him dead." I said over the phone and she agrees that we look for him at the strip club.

After we end the call I downed my hennessy getting up from my seat. I grabbed my bottle of Hennessy and glass cup I had, turning towards the sliding door. Archer looked at what I had in my hand and frowned.

"Lukas, pensavo che il discorso fosse chiuso." He spoke while I scoffed, walking from him to the balcony door. (I thought we talked about this.)

"I'm fine Archer. It's not going out of control." I walked towards the kitchen seeing Rita making food. I greeted her by giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She greeted me back by taking my Hennessy bottle away from me. "Rita I need that." I chuckled, trying to get it back but she moved it from me.

"No figlio you need to lay off." She gave me a look and I nodded my head in understanding. Good thing I keep a stash in my room.

"Archer get the clan to meet me in the other office now. We have things to discuss." I spoke, seeing that he took his phone out to text the rest of the clan. He walked out of the kitchen and I started to walk out too but Rita grabbed my arm.

"Figlio I'm concerned for you." She gave me a concern look after she said that. "You're like a son to me Luka. Don't fall in the deep end."

I nod my head, feeling a type of way when she said that. She let go of my arm and I started to walk out the kitchen, having a different approach to my drinking. I couldn't stay away from it. It's a drug that's addicting to keep me from all the shit that's going on around me.