*25

I yawned, slipping my shoes on my feet

I yawned, slipping my shoes on my feet. Standing up from my hotel bed, I  gathered my things to make sure I had everything before I went to my destination.

When I'm done here with the business I'm taking care of, I'm leaving. I couldn't be here with all the chaos that's happening within the organizations. It sounded like a bloody war that's about to happen in my opinion.

I checked the time on my phone with a message from Sara.

9:15 A.M.

Sara💕
We need to meet up ASAP!!

A chuckle slips passed my lips as I replied with an 'Okay'.

I left out of the room with my keys, wallet, and phone in my hand. Making sure my door is locked, I walked towards the elevator and mashed the button to go down.

The elevator doors opened for me and I walked inside of it I mashed the button for the lobby number. As the elevator came to a stop, the doors opened and I walked out of it also with everyone else too. I continued to walk towards the front to find my car.

But I also made a stop and I sighed peeling my eyes off my phone and stood still not turning around. "You know if you were going to follow me, you could at least waited at my car."

I finally turned around seeing my ex boyfriend stand in his place. I knew I felt eyes on me but I didn't really give it any thought that someone was watching me.

His tall frame stood still as I took in his appearance. Blue jeans, white Nike Air Force ones and a black Nike shirt. He had his shades on with some of his hair falling in his face but he combed it back.

"I wasn't following." His accent came through my ears as I scoffed, walking away from him.

"So you're stalking me now? Where's your girlfriend Sandra?" I continued to walk to my car as he walked behind me. I didn't have time for him and I didn't feel like talking to a cheater.

"Sandra means nothing to me." He said and I stopped at my car to let out a laugh, turning around to see his tall frame stopping close to me.

"How did you even find-" I cut myself off because I rolled my eyes once again, unlocking my car doors knowing the answer. "Nevermind it's your job to pry into peoples lives." I turned around to open my car door, getting inside of it. Just as I was about to close my car door, he caught it with his hand.