*2

Lukas POV

I downed the drink as I listened to the man singing in the background

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I downed the drink as I listened to the man singing in the background.

"I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees. And misty memories of days gone by. We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrow." Al Greene and I sung in sync with different key tones.

How to mend a broken heart by Al Greene, always gave me peace I need. I played it when I was down and out.

I played it when my first love of my life died in my arms, and now I played it to try to keep my mind off of her. Bella.

I took another swig of drink that was gone from the bottle and threw the bottle off of the balcony. I picked up another bottle of Hennessy and opened it. I took a swig from it and tears touched my cheek every now and then.

"Babe?" I heard an voice call out, which I rolled my eyes. It was Aurora.

The one that knows everything.

"What are you doing out here? And what is that God awful music?" She said which I turn around towards her and chuckle bitterly.

"Don't ever. Disrespect. Al Greene." I slurred as I pointed at her. I couldn't believe she just called Al Greene's music awful. And putting Gods name in vein. Such disgrace.

"Are you drunk? Again?" She spoke. I scoffed, turning back around towards her.

"I'm not drunk." I spoke, still drinking my Hennessy. I don't care if I were drunk, my Bella isn't coming back and I had to face the fact about that.

I felt a hand on mine, feeling the hand cold as ever. I looked over to my right to see that Aurora was touching my hand. She gave me a smile, I'm assuming.

"Babe, come on. It's 1 in the morning. Let's go to bed." She touched my bare back with those cold hands again. She pressed her lips on my ear, pecking it. "I'll let you fuck me however you please."

I scoffed, pulling her away from me. "No. I'm not in the mood for that Aurora. Leave me be."

I felt her touch me again and my whole body started to feel cold. She has got to stop touching me. Even when we have sex, I have that cold feeling towards her.

"Aurora. Stop touching me." I slowly moved her from me. I heard her groan of frustration, stomping her foot like she was a child.

"Babe, why are you acting like you don't love me?" She questioned as I chuckled.

Cause I don't love you.

She touched my bare back with those cold ass hands again. "Ti ho detto di lasciarmi in pace, cazzo!!" I yelled, pushing her from me. I turned towards her and didn't see much cause my vision is getting a little blurry. (I told you to leave me the fuck alone!!)