*10

Lukas

I cocked my gun back putting it on safety, looking at the rest of the clan to make sure they were equipped with their things. Davina sat in the back with me as Archer sat in the front of the plane.

I didn't say anything because it wasn't my business but I didn't like how the couple argued before they board the plane. So many curse words I don't say very often were flying out of their mouths. We had to break up the fight that started to occur so I let Davina sit in the back of the plane with me.

I started walking towards the front, looking at everyone to see if they were ready for this combat. When I told Sara to ping Russia, she finally found a warehouse that was under Richards other name that I knew.

"Everyone!" I spoke seeing some stopped doing what they were doing. I cleared my throat, looking at every pair of eyes as they looked at mine. Getting Richard and putting an end to this will get the closure I need.

"This is a big deal for us!... So! If you see Richard you bring him to me so I can finish this once and for all. Then, we'll go to the states and get our reputation back!" The clan cheered on, letting me know that they were listening. "Also! I want you to be safe so don't go anywhere unless you have backup."

Everyone nod their heads, letting me know they were also listening to what I said. Walking back to my seat, I noticed Archer cocking his AK back, admiring the gun.

"Archer?" I questioned, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and gave a small smile, nodding his head. He's letting me know that he's okay but I could see through his face that he's not.

I pat his shoulder once more and went to go sit in my seat. I noticed Davina cocking one of her guns, then I saw her put a knife in her leg holder, followed by another gun out of her holder. Her facial expression was angered at something.

"Davina? You think you'll be okay for this?" Just as I questioned that, she cocked her gun giving me a smile.

"Yes Luka. As long as you don't put me anywhere near Archer right now, you won't have to bury your bestfriend." She said as I nod my head.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, seeing that she sighs turning her attention back to me. Honestly, she looked drained like someone just soaked her body dry.

"You remember when we argued about the stripper that he saved?" She questioned as I nod my head.

"Sandra right?" She nods her head, chuckle bitterly.

"Well I went to go and apologize for being a bitch and hopefully he would've apologized for not checking with me first. I knock on his door and guess who opens it? Sandra." She chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. "Then she had nothing on but shorts and a tank top."

Oh Archer why? Please don't tell me he slept with her?

"See me being the woman I am, my thoughts are going to jump to conclusions and say he slept with her. But he keeps denying that he didn't." She looked deep into my eyes and gave me a serious face.

"Lukas, his eyes tells me a different story. He did something he regretted. I know he slept with her or something. When he came to the door, all I saw was his boxers. That's it."

I didn't want to say that he cheated on her but all the evidence kept pointing that he did. I didn't want to say it but if Archer did something like that, I'm going to hit him myself.

"We argue all the time and since that little stripper has been around, the arguments got even heavier. I don't think I can do this anymore Lukas. Not with him." She said as I nod my head, understanding that things weren't going too good.