*9

Lukas

I paced back and forth in my office as Sara started to trace the call that called me unknown

I paced back and forth in my office as Sara started to trace the call that called me unknown. Hopefully Mr. cocky will tell me where Richard is so I can put a end to this nightmare. I'm going back to the states after this and we're getting our reputation back.

"Lukas, I can't concentrate with you pacing like that." Sara said making me stop pacing. She continue to put things in the computer as I sigh, going towards my desk.

"Can Archer help you?" I asked and she stopped typing on her keyboard. She turned around, pulling her glasses down a little.

"If you haven't noticed, Archer is in a pissy mood. When he's like that, he doesn't get anything done so no thanks. I don't think I want a pissy, sarcastic, Archer working with me."

She continued to type on the computer as I walked towards her and started looking at the stuff that is on the computer. All I see is a bunch of shit kept popping on the screen.

"Lukas you're kinda in my thinking space." I heard Sara say as I back away a little.

"Just let me know when you're finish." I said and she gave me a thumbs up, not looking at me. I decided to leave out finding Gina. Chanel told me that she came to visit me today so why not. 

I walked towards her room and knocked on it. I waited for her to open and she did. She smiled, having her hand on the door.

"Hi Lukas." She continue to smile followed by a hug. I hug my little sister back and we decided to go out in the backyard to talk.

"Anything else you need Lukas?" Chanel questioned, giving me the brightness smile I ever seen. I shake my head no, "No thank you Chanel you are dismissed."

She started walking away from us and I saw the way Gina looked at her. I found my little sister very amusing at times. "I don't trust her nor I like her."

"G, she's just as harmless as a fly. She's not a threat." Gina scoffed, folding her arms with a mean look.

"She's a threat. I don't trust her Luka. She talks about having you and Colin as her sex buddies." I chuckled, amused at my little sister.

I knew Chanel had a crush on me. I'm a very observant man with issues. She did all of my errands because she likes me.

"I know she has a crush on me G. I'm a very observant person." I said taking a sip from my cup. I made sure it was hennessy.

She rolled her eyes, "I still don't like her. She gives me bad vibes."

I hummed, taking another sip from my drink. "Besides, what did you want to talk about?"