*29

THIRD PERSON
POINT OF VIEW

Richard sat in his office chair, trying to stay as calm as he could but he knew he couldn't. It's been weeks since his favorite assassin has fled from his care, his plan to kill that bastardo's sister Isabella had failed, and to top it off, that Russian bastardo has been giving him hell.

He took another sip from his glass before anger washed over his appearance, yelling out in frustration, he stood up quickly, throwing the glass against the wall. He stood at his desk, pissed with his hands planted on the desk.

Why isn't anything going my fucking way? He thought to himself, before banging his hands on the office desk.

"Cazzo!!! Cazzo!!! Cazzo!!!" He continued to bang his hands on the desk, violently not caring if the pain caused redness to his hands. "CAZZO!!!" Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!!

He hit the desk with a hard hit one last time before moving from the desk and sighed deeply, pulling his now grey hair back from his face. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath in and exhaled it out opening his eyes.

Walking towards his office door, he turned the knob opening it for him to leave out of it. He continued to walk down the hall into another hall that lead to the surveillance room.

Marcello typed the keys on the computer, looking at the three monitors, trying to figure out the locations of the girl he once loved. She's someone he wanted to be his Donna when he gets the Don title.

But, those odds are out. She finally got the man she wanted, the man she always dreamt of saving her. That douche Lukas Estelle. When his signal hit an invalid data code again, he screamed angrily throwing the wireless keyboard against the wall.

The others that were in the room with him side eyed with concern with the man that's in stress trying to find his love, well ex-love. It's hard to find someone like her and he wanted to know why.

Richard wasn't that far away to see the green eyed man wasn't finding any luck trying to find his love. He chuckled, going to his apprentice and grabbed both of his shoulders, looking at him in the eye. Marcello had to admit, it's hard to stare back at Richard when he had eyes that cold kill anyone looking at him.

"I'm trying Richard," Marcello sighed, "But that girl is so good covering her tracks. You taught her well."

Richard nods his head, chuckling to himself. He knew that girl was something special. She's just like Mahki.

A leader, a protector, a confident young woman, and a badass. Those traits minus the young woman part is what Mahki is like. Someone like her will always be hard to find because of what she stands for.

"I taught her what needed to come out of her." He smiles at the young adult but then he started to grip his shoulders, holding them tighter as Marcello felt the pain coming from them. He didn't wince but the pain in his shoulders were becoming unbearable. "But I think it's time for you to find them, because if you don't..." He trailed off leaning towards Marcello ear where Marcello could feel the cold, sharp, air brushing against his ear.

"Taglierò i vostri gioielli preziosi e li darò in pasto ai lupi selvatici nel deserto." He whispered in Marcello's ear. I will cut off your precious jewels and feed them to wild wolves in the wilderness.