*3

Archer POV

My phone kept ringing causing me to groan

My phone kept ringing causing me to groan. I throw my hand over my end table and trying to find my phone on it. I grabbed and squint my eyes seeing it was Sandra calling at 2 in the morning.

I slid the green button on the screen and put the phone up to my ear. Why is Sandra calling me at this time?

"Sandra, va tutto bene?" I spoke in Italian, hearing Davina sigh in her sleep. I didn't feel like waking her up so I got out of bed, putting on my robe. As I walked towards the balcony, I opened the door and closing it back. (Sandra are you okay?)

"Archer? Ho bisogno di aiuto! si prega di venire al mio appartamento!!" She spoke over the phone and she sounded like she's really scared. (Archer? I need help! please come to my apartment!!)

I sigh, running my freehand over my face. It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired as shit. Plus, Davina is going to ask me where I'm going and she's not going to like it.

"Sto arrivando Sandra. Rimani nel tuo appartamento nascosto." I hang up the phone, sighing loudly. (I'm coming Sandra. Stay in your Apartment hidden.)

"Mi stai prendendo per il culo!" I groaned of frustration, walking towards the door and opening it. (You have got to be fucking kidding me!)

I shut it back, going to my closet to find something to throw on. This has got to be the worst night ever, well day. I like to be under my amore in bed. Her body gives off good heat.

After I took a quick shower, I brush my teeth, and put on my clothes. I went over to my side of my bed and pulled the blankets back so Davina wouldn't get cold. I wrote a note on her end table, making sure she'll see it.

I pecked her forehead before leaving out of our room. When I left out, I shut the door quietly. Going down the stairs, going to the garage, I went to find my car. After I crunk it up, I went on my way to see her.

I was going to knock on Sandras' door but it was already creaked open. Before I knew it, I had my gun out waiting for whoever to pull a gun out on me. I waited and pushed opened the door, still against the wall.

I went in, holding my gun at gun point. I looked around the apartment before I went to find Sandra. Nothing was here so as soon as I walked towards her bedroom I heard something behind me and I turned around so fast, the dude punched me across my face.

I groaned a little, trying to see but my face started throbbing. I looked rapidly and saw that another punch started to come my way but I block it, punching him straight in the face. He groaned, falling back a little.

I ran towards him and gave more punches to him. As soon as he was down, I balled up his shirt, making him look at me.

"Chi siete?!?" I yelled, looking at him. He only laughed like a mad man. (Who are you?!?)