I think I can finally let go of the past

Comenzar desde el principio

"You chose right Goliath. Without the princess to save us, my rookery kin and I would have never been hatched."

"Still, we wanted Revenge," he says, putting a hand on my shoulder as I nod.

"It was not supposed to be this way, I hear" in my head, making me hold it. "He's the one you want. He's the one that shattered them!"

"Princess!" Goliath says, making me see him react the same way but a little bit more on edge.

"Bronx Seems to sense something," Angela says as they run to the hieroglyphics. Whoever this is, they're trying to get into our heads. Goliath seems to have a weaker mind than I do, but I won't handle much of this either.

Goliath has another vision or flashback, making Elisa question him, but he lies and walks towards the exit.

"He's not telling the truth," Angela says. "This place is full of bad memories. Old wounds bleed as bright as new ones sometimes," Elisa says, "you have no idea," I say, making them look at me.

"The night before the attack, Goliath took Hudson to the forest to scare the Vikings away. This was but a plan to get the gargoyles away from the castle. The plan went wrong for Demona and the Captain of the guard" I saw looking down "If I had acted on my visions sooner, everyone would be alive today, the piles of stone around the castle I.." I can't even finish shaking my head as we walk to the entrance

"Goliath, we don't have to stay here. The storms dying. We can go somewhere else".

"Perpahs, your right," he says, looking out, making me nod my head. "Too much of the past is still alive here."

We begin to walk out of the turning around seeing Hakon and the Captain making Goliath, and I gasp, pulling out my boi staff, my eyes going red while Goliath charges them, grabbing them by the shirt slamming them into the cliff. I shake my head, seeing Elisa and Angela putting my boi staff away and running to them, but before I could stop them, Bronx knocks Goliath to the ground. Hearing Hakon's voice in and out, I see a flash of a hammer coming down on stone hearing the bank hearing a cry, my hand immediately falls to the wall I can hold myself up.

I look up, seeing Goliath run back towards the cave, "Screaming your in danger from me."Angela stands me back up. "Delphi, are you alright" "something is trying to mess with us," I tell her. "Keep seeing ghosts and old memories." "

C'mon, we have to go, help Goliath," Elisa says as we run after him.

"Goliath, stop," she yells as we continue to run and follow him.

I ran ahead to find him seeing the old Caves that Brooklyn and the boys and I would explore. 

"Delphi, Join us," I hear, turning around, "Brooklyn?!"

I see Brooklyn and a couple more of my fallen clan. "Join us, don't abandon us again."

"No, please stop," I yell, croaking down, holding my ears.

"Delphi, whatever you're seeing, it's not real," Angela says, helping me back up and snapping out of it following Goliath; we slowly make our way across the small ledge looking down the fissure.

"If he falls, can you follow? Elisa asks both Angela and me, making me glance at her. "This fissure may be too narrow to glide in."

"Most definitely," I tell them.

"He could be killed if he falls," Angela says, making me nod and slightly gulp because I might fall as well if I have another attack.

Goliath starts to fall back, but Bronx grabs his wrist with his mouth while Angela, Elisa, and I grab his left arm, trying to pull him up. "Murder!" "killer!" "Betrayer," I hear, seeing myself hold up Hakon and the Captain, making me gasp, letting go. But they hold onto my arm pushing the others away, making us start to fall screaming.