Chp. 031

{Word count: 990 }

[Hi- Merry uhm early Christmas 🧍🏻‍♀️
I'm terribly sorry for vanishing again. I had some stuff going on, that had to be taken care of first and on top, my creativity went no❤️ everytime i tried to write. Also might've been playing Genshin Impact a little too much but eh, let's not speak of that

At the point this chapter is released, I went over some previous chapters and edited them. I'd advise you to maybe go back and read them again, since there will be some detail changes. The edited chapters now include a second word count, below the original one. So you won't miss which ones are already edited :)

Oh, this chapter will most likely be one of the last ones, before this book will come to its end. Kinda sad, honestly :[ ]

[THIRD PERSON]

Thick tension laid in the air, no one daring to move. The bar was trashed and broken glass everywhere. Splatters of blood painted the room, while a single, naked lightbulb swung to the left and right from above. A twisted grin sat on Shigarakis face, his eyes meeting the glowing ones of Aizawa. Both carried immense hatred for the other and didn't bother to hide it. The wooden door behind the villain creaked open slowly, a pair of terrified, yellow eyes peeking through. Tears were streaming down Minas face as she pressed a hand onto her mouth.

A few hours before..
The LOV was scattered all around the building, doing their own things. No one was paying attention to anything that could possibly be going on. Outside, one of the policemen gave a signal to a group of his colleagues and they started to close in on the building. More or less patiently, Aizawa sat in his little tree and waited for his signal to come. And when it did, he took a deep breath and launched forwards. With a small thud, his feet found the solid material of the roof and his eyes darted over to Hawks, who hid in another tree. The winged Hero had the red feathers wrapped around him like a blanket, his face scarcely visible.

The ravenette cautiously applied pressure to every one of the windows, to see which one would give in the easiest. But luck was on his side and he found one with a hole just barely big enough to slide his arm in and open it from the inside. To his dismay, one of the shards stood out more than the others and promptly cut through his clothes down to his skin.
But once his feet met the ground again, he sighed and looked around. Based on infos they had, it would be wise to take care of Kurogiri first. He would be the one to help them escape, if needed to. So as long, as the warp villain couldn't use his quirk, the villains sure were given a harder time escaping.

The floor creaking alerted Aizawa and he immediately hid behind a shelf, holding his breath. They needed to find the exact locations of everyone in the building as fast as possible. Toga skipped through the hallway, humming some sort of eerie tune and going on and on about something Shigaraki did. She sounded angry. The heroes heart skipped a beat; people were less likely to cooperate well with each other, in the situation of fights and arguments. That could be a potential plus on their side!

Too engrossed in his thoughts, he didn't notice the girl leaving again. Only when the familiar voice of his husband reached his ears through the earpiece, he returned to reality. How embarrassing, to lose focus in a moment like this. Quickly Aizawa reported the location of Toga and then proceeded to search the halls further. And, it might've been selfish but the Hero barely cared about the Villains. All he wanted was to find Izuku and make sure he was safe.

After checking no one was inside, the Hero opened the last door in the hallway. It was rather long, small and stuffed to the ceiling with all kinds of useless things. The light was weak, but not enough to hide, what looked like door, on the other side of the room. A thick layer of dust covered everything, except for a small path on the ground. Following said path, Aizawa found himself in front of the entrance. Footsteps sounded at the end of the hall and on impulse the male slipped through the opening in the wall.

He found himself in a dark room, with a staircase going down. A foul odor lingering in the air, that got worse the further he went. It wasn't too bad, but bad enough to make him question of someone or something once died in this very room. Aizawa had reached the end of the stairs and slowly stepped forward, until he ran into something soft yet solid. He didn't know what it was, but his guts were telling that it wouldn't be a teddy bear that someone forgot in here. His hands reached for the flashlight in his pocket and soon the room was engulfed in light. The man wasn't sure what he had expected to find, but it sure as hell never crossed his mind to find countless bodies scattered all over the room. And suddenly, the stench seemed to be much stronger and much more gruesome than before; it reeked of death and mold, making the Hero gag. Pulling the collar of his shirt over his mouth, Aizawa stumbled up the stairs again and through the exit of the room.

Much to his dismay, he wasn't met with an empty room. Instead his eyes met the surprised ones of someone all too familiar.

»Aizawa Sensei?«

»Ashido?«

[SIXJSJS IM SORRY FOR SUCH A BAD CHAPTER, IM- 🧍🏻‍♀️

I really do not want to leave it like this but my dumbass cant come up with anything else at the moment, ahhhh, so i'm giving you this
better than nothing right? Djdjdjd

And one last thing! I am currently more or less re-drawing the cover of this book and I wanted to ask you guys, if you'd accept this version or want to keep the old one? [edit; cover picture has been changed.]

Mind you, this is not the finished picture lmfao
Also might redraw it one more time because its been quite some time since I started and my style has been changing here and there, so it's not how I draw anymore??
Sjdjw does this even make sense

Mind you, this is not the finished picture lmfaoAlso might redraw it one more time because its been quite some time since I started and my style has been changing here and there, so it's not how I draw anymore??Sjdjw does this even make sense

Idk if y'all care but this is kind of how I draw now?:

Alright I'm gonna shut up and now and go drown myself because i feel like this chapter is really bad, despite the long wait😻🤲🏻