Chp. 020

{Word count: 984}

[Hello, my mini vigilantes! Yup, that's what I'm gonna call you from now on. Thanks for @sassydeku_bitches for the suggestion! And to everyone else of course! I loved all the names <3

We finally reached chapter twenty, wohoo! Things are gonna get a little intense from now on (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

By the way, when this chapter is out, I also posted the first chapter of a new book;
Waves | ShinKami AU

Denki Kaminari, a young, energetic adult that grew up on the beaches of Florida, where he works together with his friends in a rather popular beach bar. He is well known in the town he lives in for both his drinks and his cheerful, friendly personality. Yet, he still finds himself single and longing for a partner, while all his friends are in relationships already. He feels lonely, left out. But that all seems to change, when a certain, handsome indigo haired male enters his life.

Hitoshi Shinsou was a tired college student. And somehow, his friends Midoriya, Todoroki and Uraraka, were able to convince him, to tag along on their vacation to Florida. Little did he know, it would be a summer full of ups, downs and especially; lots of romance.
Never once he would've thought to find himself to fall for the hyper, loud bartender.

I live for that ship.

I'd be happy if you could check it out and tell me, if you like it! <3
Now onto the chapter!]

[THIRD PERSON]

Somewhere in Musutafu, a hooded figure entered a shady looking building. They were greeted by a mist guy standing behind a bar, and a few people that were scattered around. A male with blue hair and a lot of.. hands got up to greet them.

»Ah, I'm very happy to see you-«, just as he was about to say their name, the figure shut him up with a deadly glare.

»Cut it, Shigaraki. I'm here with new information, not to get all friendly with you.«, they spat before slamming a file onto the bar. »It's about the Vigilante, you hate so much. Guess what, he is in my class. His real name is Izuku Midoriya. Everything else you need to know is in there.«, they bit there lip.

Shigarakis eyes went wide in glee. »That are.. amazing news. Now get out, you did your job for today. But keep me updated, understood? Wouldn't want anything to happen to them, now would we?«, the man-child grinned.

The figure sighed before slowly nodding. Hurriedly, they left the building again and slowly walked back to UA.

Meanwhile, inside the bar Shigaraki was flipping through the file, the grin on his face becoming wider and more feral with every second.

»Okay, listen up. I have a plan. We're gonna kidnap that brat. He would make a great ally, and if he doesn't want to join we will kill him.«, the male ordered. Soon, everyone was listening intensely and they started discussing the plan further.

☕︎︎ 

Izuku sat on the roof of a building near the centre of the city and was texting with Shinsou and Mina. Nothing had happened so far and he was just sitting here, waiting for.. anything to happen. It was the second time now, where he was allowed to patrol alone again. He was so caught up in the conversation, he was currently holding with Mina and Shinsou over a call, that he didn't notice the portal opening behind him and figure slipping onto the roof. Suddenly, a sharp pain jolted through his whole body, resulting in him dropping the phone.

His friends listened in horror, as their friend let out a muffled cry before silence erupted. A thud was heard, before footsteps and the sound of something being dragged was heard. A minute later the phone was picked up again, a girl with yellow eyes and blonde hair staring directly at the camera. Mina let out a choked gasp mixed with a sob while Hitoshi just blankly stared back. The camera turned a little to the side, where Izuku was seen, lying unconsciously om the ground, a knife in his side. The girl gifted them a wide, maniacally grin before hanging up. Mina started yelling Izukus name while crying and Shinsou just sat there, trying to comprehend what had happened. They has just witnessed their friend getting kidnapped..

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

Pain jolted through his body, making it incredibly hard to breathe. Slowly, Izuku tried to open his eyes. He felt tired, weak, vulnerable. He didn't recognise his surroundings, nor did he recall anything that happened to him in the last few hours. However, just a moment memories came flooding back to him. He had been sitting on the roof, when he suddenly felt this immense pain. Izuku remembered turning around only to get knocked out right away. Although, he remembered something seeing yellow, right before blacking out.

His hands hurt, the way they were tied together was incredible uncomfortable and way too tight. It was fairly dark, in the room he was in but from what he saw was, there some kind of rusty medical bed on the other side and some splatters on the wall and ground, Izuku wasn't sure of if he wanted to know what exactly they were. Although he had a good idea. There was a very small window, way too little to escape through it and a door on the same as the bed.

Just then, the door opened and three people came in. A tall guy with burns all over his body that Izuku didn't recognise, a girl with blonde hair and yellow eyes and another guy, Izuku immediately recognised as Tomura Shigaraki.

»W-What do you want from me?!«, Izuku growled, his voice cracking a little due to his throat being dry.

»That's simple; join us or die.«, Shigaraki grinned.

Izukus eyes widened. Join them or die?

[I'm sorry, this is so short! But I hope it was still as pleasant as always!
Have a great day/ night, my mini vigilantes! <3]