Chp. 026

{Word count: 996}

[I'm back! I missed y'all, ngl. Shit is still going crazy but writing is kinda my coping mechanism, so here we go :P

But that aside, how were you doing?
How are you feeling?
Do you need a hug? I have plenty to give! <3]

[THIRD PERSON]

»Show me.«, was the first thing, Shigaraki said since Toga had left. Confusion masked Izukus face, viridian orbs avoiding to meet the piercing red ones. Even in the heavy darkness, Izuku was able to see Shigarakis eyes glow in a dangerous red.

»Show you what?«, he dared to say after a few more seconds of eerie silence. A hand on his shoulder made him flinch. Slowly, the greenette lifted his head, only to see the Villains face inches from his, feeling the hot breath of his opponent on his skin.

»Show me, what you can do. Be useful. And don't play dumb with me, alright?«, the elder male said, roughly pushing Izukus shoulder backwards. »I know, you're good at providing infos. Here are two people. I want you to find infos about them. However, don't you dare think about playing tricks on me.«

Shigaraki handed him a laptop, that looked like his good days were far beyond gone. Small chunks of it were already broken, severe scratches all over it, plus about three keys were missing and the rest just looked like it was about to tall off, any second. Overall, the laptop looked disgusting. Warily, Izuku raised his eyebrows. How the hell was he supposed to work with this?! Might as well use a toaster or something.

With a sigh, he started the device and grabbed the sheets from the table next to him - the elders eyes following his every movement. As soon, as the device was ready, the younger started to slowly get to work, his movements stiff. He didn't like being constantly watched, no not at all. Stopping for a brief moment, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
Focus on your task and not him.

Letting the Villain fade into darkness, drowning out his presence, Izuku got back to work. Within a few seconds, he was completely focused on his task, taking no note of his surroundings. That was a habit of his, he developed over time. Overall, it was a rather bad than good habit, though. Since, Izuku did this a lot - he could work faster this way -, he would never notice someone approaching him, alias he was the perfect victim is this state. On the other hand, he was able to do his job perfectly, in a noisy environment.

[God, there is this little moth thingy, that is annoying the hell out of me and I'm about to kill a bitch, I swear-]

The blue haired male raised an eyebrow at the sudden change in behaviour, but kept quiet. In silence, he observed his new recruit - studying all of his movements. The clock was ticking loudly on the wall, the soft clicking of the keyboard, whenever Izuku pressed a new one, the faint laughter of Toga and Twice fading out somewhere in the background. The soft, blueish light of the laptop, that adorned Izukus features added a rather calm and peaceful look to the picture.

Some more minutes passed, of Izuku tuning out everything and Shigaraki watching him closely. Finally, the youngers hands stayed still and a every so slight smile found its way onto his lips. 

»I'm done.«, Izuku stated, his smile not faltering. He knew, somewhere in the shadows of his mind, he shouldn't feel proud of himself in this very moment, but he couldn't help the feeling rising up, consuming him slowly and filling him with pride.

»Tch, lets see.«, Shigaraki mumbled before roughly taking the laptop from the green haired males grasp. His crimson eyes scanning the screen. Pulling out his phone, he opened up a data file. It was the same file, he gave to Izuku. Although this one had all the right infos in it already. Carefully, he began to compare them, his eyes searching for any type of mistake. But much to his despise, he couldn't make out any.

Mumbling some inaudible words, he handed Izuku the files and crossed his arms. »You got everything right.«

Wow, he actually let me do research on something he already knew. Guess that's smart. He would've known if I would've used wrong infos on purpose.

»Come with me.«

Snapping his head towards the door where Shigaraki now stood, Izuku put the paper down. Slowly, he got up and followed the other male out of the room. In an cumbersome silence, they walked back to the 'main' room, where Toga and Dabi seemed to be.. fighting?

»Toga, why are you hitting Dabi with a ruler?«, the elder proceeded to ask, as he entered the room, sounding awfully done with the other Villains.

»I'm measuring his patience!«, she giggled before poking the ravenettes ear with the ruler again. Dabi groaned in response and lit his hand on fire, before shoving it into Togas face who leaped back with a shocked yelp.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the two, before letting his eyes dart around the room. He started taking mental notes on possible weaknesses, he could make out from just observing. It wasn't much, to be honest but every small detail could be from importance.

And like that, the next few days were spent similar; Izuku was given small tasks he had to do, to classify his qualities or something, and he had been taking notes on every single persons behaviour and how they reacted to certain things. Of course, he couldn't make out a lot yet, but together with some of Minas help, he managed.

[I'm sorry if it made less sense towards the end or if there were some spelling errors- i am super tired right now! And that's why I'm going to sleep now, have a great day or night, my mini Vigilantes! <3

Also, the part of Toga hitting Dabi with a ruler; I got that from a meme I found, and Bor3d_Intr0v3rt I decided that I include it here, because we could see it fit lmao

Plus, today is the birthday of my wattpad mom; CrystalMoon576 !
Happy Birthday, sweety! <3